Reviews for Never Again
Jasper'sGirl66 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i love supernatural!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ooohhh, my...gosh! I loved it. :D I really like the relationship between SamXDean (and StefanXDamon lol) and I loved how you wrote it. Perfect. :D
Medantha chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
"You're my brother and I love you." I died. - Rebecca*
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my gosh! This is exactly how the episode should've ended. This was perfect and cute and adorable! I loved every second of it. Please write more.
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT TO ME! That was so beyond depressing. I cried not full out but a few tears came out. That was so depressing and that would prolly so happen. Honestly i don't think any of it was ooc just when Dean says i love you it is not exactly ooc but they have never said it to each other. Otherwise, i don't think at all that it was ooc. I LOVED IT, that is the heart to heart moment that we need from our boys. OMG THAT WAS AMAZING. and kaitlynn i believe u r right, i honestly believe that this is ur best work so far. did put a lot of emotion into this story and u did extremly wel with detail. Like i said definately have to write more SN stories. love you.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Nice story! Thanks for sharing it! :)
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Dean smelling the gun powder in Sam's hair was a gut-wrenching addition. Well done. I wish that we would see something like this on the show. We need some schmoopiness!
SalchanTheWitch chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Thank you for this. Beautifully written, very visual.