Reviews for Give Me Wings To Fly With
Iloveeevees chapter 17 . 2/16
You made me cry beyond belief. Why!?
DistancedDisorders chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
Goddamn it. It's like three o'clock in the morning and I'm fucking sobbing in bed because of this. I need some ice cream. And fluff. I need fluffy drarry to make these teArS gO aWaY
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
so hart touching... I almost cried!
mirthemeulenbroek chapter 17 . 8/29/2016
You took my heart and ripped it out and stomped on it and broke it into a zillion peeces and now I am crying. I love this story. Still heartbroken...
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
You are a cruel person. The ending crushed me! I really enjoyed the story though
Romona-Rain chapter 17 . 3/14/2016
cRYING
Lorraine chapter 17 . 11/17/2015
YOU LURED ME IN AND STABBED ME IN THE BACK, RIGHT INTO MY ALREADY BROKEN HEART! I HATE YOU BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE YOU.. GODDAMMIT!
Electricprincess889 chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
I loved this, I absolutely loved it, but I didn't expect my heart to get ripped out at the end there.
FiveFootFrankie chapter 17 . 4/21/2015
No. No. Nope. Not okay. Bye I'm done
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2015
I should of know. Awesome story but I wanted a happy ending.
Anon chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
So painful...but so beautiful
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
This story was just excellent, a happier ending would have been preferable, but then again if it had ended any differently I don't think I would have liked it as much. This story definitely had its ups and downs, which made it all the more interesting. Fantastic story!
Angeley chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
What do we do to gain wings to fly without using or potions
Angeley chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
What do we do to gain wings to fly without using powers or potions
Diverging Patronus chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
Are we serious right now? I wasn't expecting that! Oooooo! I'm a mix of emotions! I'm super angry that to get Harry back to sanity you decided to kill him (yeah I know that wasn't his intention) and sad cause Harry died and Draco is all alone again..I mean he came to terms with it but man! I wasn't expecting a depressing end.

Well that May have seemed like a flame but I really like your story and it's mega sad it's very depressing and...this was your intention. You evil, evil person! But I loved it!