Reviews for German King
linnangel chapter 1 . 3/5
Really love the fanfic! Can't wait to see what happens next.
I know it has been years since you updated it but please update!
Ya ne ;)
mikhal69 chapter 23 . 2/13
AWESome story!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
i know you haven't updated for years now, but if you want please answer this one question of mine: what did you intend with this story?
LadyCapuccino chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
haha it's cute the "child arc" is ending in such a sweet tone.
Now, there is something that is bothering me for a while: why "German King"? I have no idea what this title means. Will there be an important german figure? Is Mitsuko's new husband some german royalty? Is Hikaru leavinf for Germany? (And in that case his gramps will prob die)...
LadyCapuccino chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
hohoho that was fun! and damn, Ogata has all the perv vibes that resembles him!
This is crazy fun!
LadyCapuccino chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
sai is such a child! ahahaha i enjoy his reactions!
ow man, when will Hikaru loosen up a bit? its time he becomes more like himself! too dexter morgan so far lol
LadyCapuccino chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
it was an ingenuous idea to have Sai moving the cursor and I praise you for that. Man, things would certainly be more interesting if hikago were placed in a more modern environment.

oh, and it was a great ending, making the reader wonder how things are going to be.
question: now that they are in 2003, isnt it possible to someone find where the user sai is playing searching for his IP?
LadyCapuccino chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
oh man, why am I feeling that Hikaru will be neglecting his gramps in the future? I just hope the old man don't die, that would be too deprecing...
LadyCapuccino chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Hi, I know it's been years you don't update and certainly the situation must have changed (now you have more than 200 reviews) but this little notes at the end of each chapter are making me guilty... kind of. haha
So I'll try to review some chapters while I'm reading this fic. Do you still read your reviews? Well, I feel like I must do it, so bear with me!
So far, it's been awesome and not at all OOC. Maybe its because I have an open mind but after so many tragedies, its obvious Hikaru wouldn't be the same happy and easy going kid as he was in the manga. Maybe, if I was the one writing, I'd put him as a loud and problematic brat after everything, maybe someone to tag along with Kaga lol but I can totally understand what you are doing here and I'm loving it.
Well, then, let me continue, I'm anxious to know what will happen next.
Also, a little note: Hikaro's mother is a shitty mom, for Christ Sake!
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
This is such a cute story, too bad it's discontinued :/
RustedEagleWings chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
Brilliant story. I hope you continue. I would very much like to see how it ends.
Elise chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
Very well written, amazing, deep, great, wonderful story. Continue sometimes? :)
MissAX chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
Poor Hikaru! But thankfully he has Sai :)

And that surprise game with Ogata was hilarious lol, please update this story soon!
pandora vanity chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
ALERT! ALERT! RED LIGHT ALERT! AN UPDATE IS NEEDED! ALERT! ( SOUND OF ALARM RINGING! )
mamita chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters because I like the couple YeonghaxHikaru, that fool is Hikaru sometimes gets into trouble as the others, oh, I really like the couple SaixHikaru, especially because I love Hikaru, I love it, it's so cute and uke, although Hikaru is a fool sometimes hehe, I like when Touya dominates Hikaru, after all seme see Touya is best, he does so well, although I prefer them in pairs of two and not trios hehe, I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites, along with the SaixHikaru, and the IsumixHikaru, although not many fics of them, or also the of MitanixHikaru, although there are not many fics of them, I also like a lot, but I also like to see how Hikaru is related to other rivals, I also like other couples, as long as Hikaru is uke, sorry I can not see otherwise, hehe, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thank you and kisses.