Reviews for Starlight
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
oh please finish the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
:) yahe
eitherangel chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Its been a long time you last updated. I don’t know if youre working on another story, having writers block or perhaps died (Please, please, please don’t be dead), but I do hope that one day youll update again. :-) I know its not easy to attract readers when we are such a small group, but please don’t let this ruin your spirit or confident in your story.

Your story is good so keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I liked it please wtite some more
eitherangel chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
I hope youll not stop here, please update soon! very very soon!
Red Stockings chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
I wonder what Carrion will do if he finds out she's been following him again. He seems unable just to ignore her, actually it seems like he's enoying showing off all his horrors. Looking forward to the next chapter!
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
oh man I love this fic. I hope you will be updating soon! Keep up the good work. I hope that the chapters will start getting longer as well.
Royalraven007 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Great story! I have always wondered about what Carrions nightmares are about, I can't even imagine something so horrible as to kill someone with fear. I know it is morbid but it is amazingly facinating. Your story was very well written I really enjoyed it. :) 5 stars
Red Stockings chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
The ending of this chapter is inspired, to have Carrion kill with his nightmares. I wonder how Silena is going to deal with that!
ThePirateCrystalRae chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Yea! Of course another awesome chapter the shortness of it bumed me out but can't wait for the next chapter keep it up.
Jerseykitty chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
Hey! It's me! you know who. Anyways, great chapter! I can't wait for the next one :D
worldfantasygirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Thanks everyone, yes, I have been Mia, and I have no excuses to give you at all, I'm sorry. The next chapter should be up this week or next weekend, thanks again
ThePirateCrystalRae chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
omg you've been mia for far to long i thought you gave up on the story:( I love it can't wait for chapter 7!
Red Stockings chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
I liked the healing spell. But I wonder if Selena would have been better off keeping her magic to herself, now that Carrion knows I'm sure he's going to be factoring that into his plans to go home.