Reviews for And So We Run
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh, it's so good. So painfully short, and the best I've read so far. I think it's the first time when I see the situation, and I see Gale, and I see Madge as they are. It's powerful. Thank you so much for this story, I'll be waiting for more Gadge stories from you for they are something special!
hungergames1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
LOVE IT!
silverdoe91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
so short yet so intense! very realistic. :)
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great one-shot. I liked how, although it was small, it made a big impression.

The simplicity of it is perfect. I tend to love simple words that mean a lot to big, extravagant paragraphs that really actually go nowhere. Amazing!

TwIx27
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Short but effective. This could've very well been in the books if Suzanne Collins bothered to put it in.
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Intriguing. I'm looking forward to reading expanded story.
Nightlock74 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
*tears*

I'm seriously in tears now, because this would have been the perfect time for Madge & Gale to spend time together, bond.

But of course, this is Mockingjay, and there are no happy endings here. Not for anyone.

This is my first HG-fanfic read, so I'm trusting this would be an enjoyable ride :D
heyyodude chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Okay so I have a few things to say about this:

a) LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE3

b) Gadge3

c) I'm SO gonna read your continuations to this, I'M SO EXCITED!

EAGERLY AWAITING YOUR UPDATE,

heyyo
Notary Sojac chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is a good story. I really liked how you made it exciting in so few words. Great Job!

Best regards,

Snowy

2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I *love* Gale/Madge! Ever since their very small moment in the first book. :) I'm definitely hoping to see something transpire between them in series.
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ya know, if Madge doesn't appear in Mockingjay, I will be one unhappy trooper.

Xx-Fax to the Max-xX
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Puh. The word count on effeffdawtnet isn't worth looking at.

Good, though it does feel like not enough. I may have to read the sequel(s?).

-P.W. Bing
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Haha. Love reading the start to Redux. I'm not to into Gale/Madge mostly because I think Haymitch pointing it out was too obvious. But I love the pairing in your stories and in my head :)).

-Mel
Love.Rockets.Liz chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is cute. I though KatnissPeeta is awsome, i want Gale to be happy.
lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Yah, someone who hopes Madge is alive and someone who's shipping Gale and Madge! I mean, unlike 80% of the reader's I know, I love Gale. Peeta's obviously going to get Katniss so Gale should end up with someone nice.

Lunar

P.S. I always wondered if he got his family out too...