Reviews for A Diva's Worth
Mayu Sato chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love this pairing, and your writing is flawless. Great read.
Kitsune Tenchi no Yami chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
oddly enough i love this pairing :)
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 8/27/2012

weirdest couple ever.

but i love them oh so much xD

this was awesome :D you captured his thoughts perfectly as what i would expect them to be :3 like for most fanshots his train of thought would be like a mile long worth of paragraph yet you managed to cut them up into nice paragraphs that were easy to read and wouldn't make my brain run away x3

i liked how Waul really wanted her to have more than what he could offer. it gave him a tender side we all know and love ;p

thanks for the awesome oneshot! :D
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I enjoyed it. :D
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
very nice. I would like to hear more to this story, cause I feel there's more to it! :) i'll be waiting, :D
tanya and cat r. waul fan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
good but u might want to elaborate on it and add more chapters to it mabye switch pov's and add more.
Olivia028 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
this was great! and so well written. your style moves quickly as if following his thought process, and was very effective for this short story.

I'M SO HAPPY YOU WROTE ABOUT THEM! 3 3 i love Cat R Waul and Tanya as a pair! his love/ admiration for her is so cute. and you captured that well.

awesome story!
Pepper93 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awsome and hey I'm doing a american tail RP and if you want to join just PM me anytime
AbominableToast chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is a perfect portrayal of the pairing.I absolutely adore it! :D Please,consider writing more.

Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
TT_TT yay.
WolvenWindNinja chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
awh very nice! it fits perfectly!
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Love it! How is there not an An American Tail section?
lost soul's keeper chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I realized I never reveiwed for this. Bad me! *smacks self*

This is really nice. Cat's so mysterious and this really gets into his thoughs about tanya.

I like it a lot.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Nice! Hope there's more soon.