Reviews for Saving me
lovinglife111 chapter 1 . 2/28
Great start! I hope you continue the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I have been checking your story since 10-02-09 and am still looking for more or a completion. Will there ever be anything done?
ThornSharp chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is great I really like it please write more!
Duk92 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Great Story!

It's sort of flirty already! I like it.

Can't wait for more :D
pattiwan chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
you have a good start- are you going to continue the story? I hope so- I am curious how it will play out. :)
Johonna Marie chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i think it is a great beginning to a wonderful story!
Janjelicab chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Great start! Hope you continue. :)
mistress mina chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
sweet, would like to read more
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is a lot of fun! Looking forward to more :)

Question - are you writing for fun only or as practice to improve your writing? I think you could use an editor/beta reader. The story is great and fun, and there are grammar and punctuation issues that, if resolved, would make the story so much easier to read. Don't take this the wrong way - I sincerely want to help, and I assume that the interested author will appreciate constructive suggestions.

Looking forward to the plot developing!
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Yay, a new N&S fic! This is a great start, and it was lovely to see all the characters being introduced. I thought it was funny how Hannah purposely said 'John, is it?' to seem like she didn't know who he was, LOL...

This is great so far - I can so imagine a classics-loving Margaret, a forgetful Edith, an over-protective Mrs Hale and a lovely John... can't wait for the next chapter!
floyeh chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
yay! another N&S fic! very promising start :) hope to read more soon!