Reviews for Comfort In Pain
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 6/12
This is really good, maybe someday? That unrequited love, the pain, the agony of watching your beloved. Perhaps it wouldn't have been so hard or heartbreaking for Edward if jasper had settled down with one woman like some other band members, but him being such a manwhore must have torn Edward to pieces. I hope he grows some balls, I get that with his upbringing it's doubly difficult, but maybe he can get over that. For both their sales. Good story, they always belong together
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/12
That was so sad, yet so beautiful Edward's longing, his feeling of desperation is palpable. So let's see if jasper keeps his word.
DemeRain chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Thanks for sharing.
simba5waldo5 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Since u wrote this in 2009, I assume there is no more to the story. That is too bad. I loved this story. Great job with it. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I have just found this under ur stories. Loved it. Poor Edward. I really hope jasper proves himself to Edward and that he does love him. Great job. Melissa
sugaray chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Hope you'll continue this story someday.
laverett chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
OH My! Is there more to the story? I NEED to read all about the "Week"!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Loved, loved, loved it... I hope someday you will continue it..
daffy410 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
It's be a year since your last update. I hope you haven't given up. Please update soon. Thanks.
fallgoddess chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Hope u update this soon...
Bufster chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
awesome story!

cant wait to see if Jasper can prove himself!
vampireisthenewblack chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Go Jasper for finally figuring out what was going on and doing something about it. I love the idea of the meaningful tattoo, even if Edward didn't give him a chance, it would always be there, always be a part of him.

Putting this story on alert, I'd love to know how the week goes :D
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Edward sure is angsty isn't he? I love that about him, and here, his love for Jasper that he doesn't let go of even though he thinks it'll never be returned...

What can I say? I like pain ;)

And I thought it was realistic that he didn't suddenly go "woohoo, he loves me!" and immediately think HEA, you know? He's been hurt, there is no way he'd trust again that easily.
melj28 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
wow, this was really good. I do hope you continue it as you mentioned in your author's note.

What was really weird was that while I was reading this, the first chapter, which was edward's point of view, felt like jasper to me. and vice versa on the second chapter. I'm not sure why. I don't think it was anything to do with you or your writing. I think that for whatever reason when I started reading, I just assumed jasper and it got in my head that way. It was a bit into the chapter before it was apparent that it was edward instead. anyway, it was really weird for me and i had to keep reminding myself who was speaking (or thinking as the case may be).

aside from that bit of confusion, i really loved the story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »