Reviews for Secrets To Be Told
LilOrchidJenny chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I just wanted to thank you for writing such an incredible story. You captured the characters of Lee and Amanda perfectly. Not only that, but you had the feel of the show down to a tee. I felt like I was watching an actual episode of Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

I can't wait to read more of your work.
CaseyGuiltyPleasure chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
Very cute, original, and creative story. My only suggestion is an A/U warning (with your notes), especially if you are going to set this story season two, because Joe King and Harry V. Thorton would not have been in a season two story...just a suggestion.
elis75 chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
I liked this story, thanks!
adda edwards chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Loved the story! Spies using spies - what a messy business! lol
scarf chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
BEAUTIFUL.

I loved every twist and turn. Hints of romance were awesome. Brought the series right back to life for me.

Thank you!
berniej chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
So it was cross and double cross..how like Harry Thornton to play one like this...don't know how he thought Lee wouldn't figure it out or indeed involve Amanda...Poor Lee it seems he gets a lot of the 'dirty ' jobs to wade through maybe they haven't realised how much he cares underneath..still I guess it took Amanda to 'see' the lost little boy behind the man and the 'real' Lee Stetson behind Scarecrow...obviously women are far more intelligent than their male counterparts!

Loved the last scene and just right too...serves them both right having to pay out whatever it costs to fix his precious 'baby'!

berniej chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Hi, and the suspense continues..it really is like watching an episode other than its at 5 minute intervals! We all know Billy wouldn't do anything bad but poor Lee,no fit state to be doing anything...got to be feeling really weak if he's letting Amanda almost run the show...and of course trying to deny it ..can't wait for tomorrows installment...going to be driving me crazy for the rest of the day!

Thanks for sharing its always great to 'watch' a new Scarecrow and Mrs King!

Gloria chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Wow! What a wonderful story! I am really enjoying this fanfic. You have beautifully captured Lee and Amanda's personalities. I love how you describe their concern and dedication to each other. Thank you so much for writing such an outstanding story! I have always loved SMK, and stories like yours keep them very much alive. I can't wait to read more! :)
fanomonk chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Love the story...keep up the good work. Your characterization of Lee and Amanda are wonderful. Cant wait for more!
adda edwards chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Oh, this is getting good! I love Zoe and the bet - perfect characterization of Lee and Amanda!
adda edwards chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Great story so far! I like Amanda's dreams! *wink*

Just a note: chapters 5 and 6 are the same.
lwolf chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Keep writing great start. Thanks
Terry Kay chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Yea! A new story! And its shaping up very nicely! Thank you!

Terry Kay
berniej chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
hi, more, good, not much waiting I like that! This is really good you have their character just right it's like seeing it on tv...Lee is just that stuborn and Amanda rambling while he, probably bemusedly , let her dress him..yes that is so them...though I would expect him to back off rather abruptly when he realizes what he's allowing...we'll let him off as he's probably concussed! Will he admit he needs more help or will she spend the rest of the weekend worrying about him...can't see her sitting twiddling her thumbs somehow I'm guessing if he won't accept her help openly she'll be there anyway!I love these ff that keep us guessing and am looking forward to the nexy chapters, thanks for sharing (and updating quickly!)

Les chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I'm really enjoying your story...however, by putting it in the 2nd season the boys could not be with Joe, unless she sent them to Estocia for the weekend. Joe didn't come back until mid to late 3rd season. Otherwise, I really like it.