Reviews for Special
I liked it
I chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Very cute I loved it
Chindyalo chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh, this was great. Kurt in denial is kinda interesting and really fun, but at the end it makes me sad because he does like Finn and the other just doesn't correspond his feelings, it'd be better if Kurt didn't feel what he feels so he won't suffer. But I'd prefer if Finn corresponds the feelings 'cause I just love Kinn xD

Great fic :)
jasmine chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh I love Kurt's denial of his love for Finn. LOL Hilerious!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Haha, so cute. I love it.
particularly good finder chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very cute ) oh, kurt...
Kurstie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow... i LOVE the tone of this story. It's full of denial, something that most people who write about Kurt's crush on Finn don't bother to capture. Very, VERY intreguing and different. Nice work!
godivaraphael chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved it, please write more Kurt, you did a great job!
Rebecca Keys chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
... *dies* You are such an inspiration! As a writer, it was extremely gratifying to see how you did this... pulled, tugged, poked at all of Kurt's thoughts until they were bent and twisted out of shape and *almost* unrecognizable- so twisted that by the time you were finished with them they were bent back around to normality again.

Plus, the chemistry between these two was unbelievable. Bravo, my good sir. Bravo.
Twinklepins chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Brilliant, once again :)
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Haha oh Kurt...you love it and you know it ]

Wonderful story
Matariki chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I would love for to write more ). Ahh... I'm in love.
overtherainbow34 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I just recently got into Glee, and I've been reading all the Kurt/Finn I can get my hands on. Your fanfiction is by far one of the best!
geekischic chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Lovely little one shot here. I love Kurt and Finn, and this story had them totally in character. Great job! :)
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009