Reviews for All Becomes All Right
SnowGoose chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
again this is a beautiful story
SqueakyZorro chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I've been lurking around your stories for the past week or so, starting with Notes on the Fridge (following a tweet rec), then A Certain Point of View (because the premise was so fascinating), and then I figured I'd go back to the oldest. I adored this oneshot. You did a superb job with Sue's POV, and I really liked your insights into what was happening for the humans on the fringes. Thanks for writing!
grannydenninelli chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Good piece. Thoughtfully written. Lovely, thanks.
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Sue's words gave some insight, if you want to know the truth. Really, Bella does seem selfish. She hurt Jacob, she hurt Charlie, even though she had the right intentions, she used the wrong actions.

Her interactions with Charlie and Billy are both interesting. Billy is surely aggravated with Bella, as she hurt Jacob, badly. Charlie is aggravated with Edward, because he's sure Bella will be hurt again.

Her reaction to Nessie was surprising, to say the least. I didn't expect she would be okay with being anywhere near Nessie, let alone love her like her own. I gotta say, you threw me for a loop there. A good loop, though.

Great story. I wish I had a better vocabulary, because great just doesn't do this justice, but for the moment, it's all I have. Amazing, wonderful, and absolutely astounding don't cut it either. Anyways, you are definitely one of my favorite authors. See ya :]
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Just found and read this;brilliant!I loved Sue's POV.I also love stories that include the adults as other than incidental,so thank you for that!
ElektraLane chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was a great O\S! I have read a few things from Sue's POV and I love them! It always seems odd to read about her with Billy, and she fits so well with Charlie. I definitly loved this, great job!
middlewife chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This felt right, like the missing pieces of the story. Nice dove tail.
twimama77 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
very very cool
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You were pimped out by Nolebuckgirl for another fic, but I hate starting mid way through someones writing, so I am starting at the oldest. This is the first S/C fic i have ever read. So lovely, I must to having a secret want for Charlie and his moustache. xx
missdramallama chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I still hate Sue.
neelix lee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
thank you for a sweet lovely story.
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was beautifully done. I always pictured in my mind a mini love triangle between Billy, Sue, and Charlie and I feel you illustrated that perfectly. Fantastic Job!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Love it!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
That was sbsolutely beautiful.
VSPS chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This fic caught my eye from the characters, not ones normally written about. Wow, great telling from Sue's POV. Just Wow.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »