Reviews for It All Started, With A Knock
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wtf 'rape is good?' I'm sorry, but do you get that rape is, um, abhorrent?
yume76 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
IN response to your preluding A/N you suggested that rape is good. I suggest that you re-examine that particular opinion, because if you ask actual rape victims they can tell how rape is NOT good.
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Why... *sniffle* do you reject sasuke so? *sobbies* sasuke is sexyyy! If you don't want him.. I'll take him off your hands for you.. *evil smirk* so, okaaayyy houseki-samaa? HMMMM?

i really liked the story.. it's really rapeish but i think that's the point, lol. either way i like it.

(Maybe I could just BORROW sasuke if you don't feel like permanently giving him to me?)
moo chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
you're evil...I like that X). the story were pretty nice but could you PLEAS STOP the whole "sasuke wants to exchange naruto to me" i find it very annoying...
YaoiFreak-WuzHere chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!

lol but it was hot! xD
Cakey chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I realized, in most of your stories, or all, there has been rape. I have no problem with rape but maybe you should do something else. Just a suggestion though. Love the story though. You should've made a sequel! 3
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Nice story! Poor Naruto being left tied by Sasuke.
supergal12000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
i thought it was good just add a lil more luv in the sequal and ull be fantastico! i still luvd it overall though X3
LadySnark chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
if yor evert gonna make a sequel, know that there will be at least one reader! :) good story
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Ok. Accidently added this to fav. Did NOT mean to. And I will be fixing that in a moment. Fisrt problem...NOT ROMANCE! Second problem...IT WAS RAPE! Third problem...HOW THE FUCK IS RAPE GOOD! What are you? A sick *? Seriously? RAPE? Rape is never good. It does NOT involve romance whatsoever. It is because of sick and twisted people and their messed up minds! Rapebad!