Reviews for Lie
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
interesting story:)
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I think it came out pretty cute - it's nice to read more from Daisuke's point of view. Granted, I'm neither a DaiKen nor DaiKari fan (friendship's great, the other... I don't see it), but it sorta hit the spot with me nonetheless. The writing was just that good. (:
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Stupid Hikari. This was beautiful.
Issuxark chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
ye, Love is pain ..

To all my brokenhearted people (come again)

one's old a flame, scream my name

And i'm so sick of love songs

ye, i hate damn love song, memento of ours

거.짓.말.. lol sorry as soon as i saw the word "lie" i started listenin 2 this song again by big bang haha;

i always thought daisuke's yearning?(i uno if thats the right word in english) 4 hikari was somewhat like fool's gold.. it woulda never worked out "runs away b4 dakari fans throw a grenade at me~"

he should just sing this to ken -

I'm so sorry but i love you

다 거짓말이야 몰랐어 이제야 알았어 네가 필요해

날카로운 말 홧김에 나도 모르게 널 떠나보냈지만

다 거짓말 I'm so sorry, but I love you

I'm so sorry but I love you

lol im sorry kinda random but hope u enjoyed this review ;;
icehizzari chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
What do you mean? This is totally Yaoi-and it's totally disgusting! I'd rather read some mindless, run-of-the-mill, Davis-bashing Takari fic than this, and THAT's saying something. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is totally out-of-character for Davis, in my opinion. I have to say that you're good at getting your point across, though, no matter how perverted it is!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Well, at least Kari's happy.
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aww! That was so cute!

I really like how it was so bittersweet and emotional, yet it still made me smile. You did a wonderful job!
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Better late than never with the review huh lol. I liked it. Poor Davis longing for Ken... I definitely wasn't expecting that at the end! Well written, bravo :)
Potgenie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I'm sorry for reviewing late! :) I've already told you, but this is really good. Even though it's a third person POV, I really felt like I was in Daisuke's head. Or something. And charting his thoughts as he Hikari walks down the aisle... I really like that part there. I even feel sorry for the side characters like Takeru and Hikari.

Seems like you can add another genre to your ever-growing list of genres: YAOI! :P

Great job! *favs*
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*jawdrop*

Not like it? NOT LIKE IT! Diane, sometimes I wonder if you've truly gone insane. I love it! Seriously, I was wondering how my day could get any better, and then I saw this in my inbox and the awesomeness just shot up another level.

Daiken ftw~! This was totally unexpected, but totally and utterly fitting. I'm seriously at a loss for words. Thank you so much, Diane! *super glomp*
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
My jaw dropped when I saw a new story.

And then it dropped even more when I saw who was the centre of attention. And what it was about. It is the most...unlike you... story I've seen you write (in terms of theme, anyway), and I'm still in shock as I write this.

Now, on to the review...

I like the characterization, and the particular perspective you used to portray that character. It seems quite fitting that Daisuke is talking to himself. The part about taking f out of life was randomly appropriate too, almost like a break in the angst/suspense, but not totally deviant of the theme.

Hm...I think that's all I have to say for now...except, when are you going to update your other stories?
guavawolf chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
aw...poor them

thats so sad...
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Despite it being a Daikari... I guess I still liked it. With you, I'll be open minded (I have to be if I wanna keep reading your stories with all those crazy twists you pull). This was cute and sad though. So waiitt... so I'm so confused all day. Takeru loves Hikari right? But Daisuke loves Ken? So who does Hikari love? Hahah I had to ask.

I think you did great. It was really good. Confusing sometimes that may be because I just woke up so my brain isn't functioning correctly yet :D
thedigitalrailroader chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
A VERY Touching Story Diane, although i'm superised that you didn't make Daisuke go "YAHOO!" at the end like in other stories! but none the the less, a Touching Story!