Reviews for I am Ritsuka
DemeRain chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So much angst. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Ella chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I absolutely adored this fanfic! The thoughts and emotions running through here are so well done, it feels like it flows naturally. The only thing I can think of to possibly improve on might be word choice. Why say "red" when you can say "scarlet"?

Overall, thank you a oneshot that made my day!
YukiKurisagi chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
...
Spirit's Whisper chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Good job. This made me happy and I thank you for writing it because a lot of fangirls and boys (of all ages, despite hints of Yaoi throughout the series -wink-) who are out there reading this have suffered some form of child abuse in the past and reading something like this that ends on a positive note really adds to the happy in the universe. Thank you.
Forever Sunako Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really liked this fic, and I think it's the only one where Ritsuka has accepted that he IS Ritsuka, no matter what his mother says. That's all I going to say on that subject for now, but I think you should turn this into a series! :D
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
KYA! LOVED THE STORY!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Great fic, I almost cried at one point. Nicely done. The spacing or lack of spacing anyway, made it a little hard to read, but the content more than made up for that. Keep up the great writing )

I want volume 9 too DX. *cries*
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I thought that this was a really good story. I like the idea of Ritsuka having to tell his mother that he is the real Ritsuka.
fairyswings chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It was great, you are a very talented writer, trust me! ;)
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is really good! I LOVE it. :)
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That wasn't horrible at all. It was so cute, with Soubi comforting Ritsuka and all! Well done! _
promocat chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
loved it! write more-very good !