Reviews for The incredibly stupid accident
Sonar chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
It doesn't feel like the end. Too anti-climatic. I liked it though even if I expected Dr.X to attack Tempest.
Akili-chan chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
Aww, the poor doctor lost his cat. It's alright! We'll get you a new one from the petshop! Maybe one just a little dumber then the last one...
Akili-chan chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Have you ever seen the Emperor’s New Groove? For some reason I’m seeing X in Mr. Tinkle’s body with that voice. And cats do tend to pick places to sleep that will make us move don't they?
Akili-chan chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
So what happened to Alex? Is he now a trilobug? (I don't even know if I'm seplling it right) Is he now Asazi? (That would be creepy). Is he now dead in X's body? (Sucks to be him)
Sonar chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
That is priceless. I think Tempest is more of a victim than Dr.X appears to be.
Sonar chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
That was an interesting chapter.
Sonar chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
heh heh. It will take them forever to find the cat only for them to think of using the camera to find the location.
Sonar chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Trying hard not to fall down laughing. I love it.
Akili-chan chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Why am I laughing so hard at this? WHY?

For some reason the thought of X being the cat from Cats and Dogs or owning the same cat makes me laugh even harder at this. Plus I think Mr. Tinkles is the perfect name for an evil cat lol.
Akili-chan chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I have to ask, is Mr. Tinkles named after the cat in Cats and Dogs? Because my brother forced me to watch it yesterday and I yelled "Mr. Tinkles!" during the middle of it
Akili-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow this was a bit random lol. You spelled prologue right (or at least my spell check says it's right) though I think you mean exciting and not exiting? I do really like the full title of the story. :)
Sonar chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
The most random story I came across by far. Nice job.