Reviews for An Answer at Last
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/18
love this solution!
That was funny. I was hoping for a Kiba pairing since they really never happen but that was pretty good. Logic is great.
Good Person Test.
Iris chapter 1 . 2/10
I totally agree about Sakura and Naruto. Anyhow, great fic! Haha, I love Kiba, he's so funny xD
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
YES! I love your version of Kiba, he's so funny!
Cherry Blossom Shadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
"You should hear what the Uchiha think friends are for."
Loved that sentence! And Kiba is a personal favorite of mine, too! Um, Naruto DID still "like, like" Sakura after the time-skip (unfortunately) but I did enjoy this fic. Great work!

God bless,
Dynamite on cure chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Amen, now THAT is how it should've gone down! I don't know how many times kishimoto has pissed us all off by letting that lie for so long. Naruto was in the village and even talked in a group with her, and searched for sasuke with her, yet never thought "we'll maybe I should say SOMETHING about her near death let alone her confession." Even now I'm still peeved about it. And about neji (and thus the nejixtenten pairing) dying, too, before he ever responded one way or another. I swear if their hand holding scene doesn't qualify them for official pairing status, I might just have to fail all the fans and kishimoto on their/his MSR, respectively.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Why? Why? Why didn't this happen in the real story?! Seriously, it's like Kishimoto is TRYING to make me hate Naruto! This is a very believable way to get these two together. I'm not overly fond of the stories that have Naruto almost instantly head-over-heels for Hinata right after she confesses, because if Naruto is anything when it comes to romance, it's dense. It makes perfect sense that he wouldn't automatically return Hinata's feelings, but he isn't some jerk that would just blow her off either (*cough* Sasuke *cough*). All in all, this was a very enjoyable and well written oneshot.

May your writers never be blocked,
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I have to agree whole heatedly
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
that was awesome!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
OMG THAT WAS F*CKIN' EPIC! EPIC I TELL YOU! And I don't often swear unless something was so amazing, so awesome! XD laughed all the way through and agree with you, I like Sakura&Naruto as friends! : )
sweetiesugar chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was brilliant I enjoyed it so much the only thing is currently im on episode 166 of shippuden (so i just finished the episode that Hinata confesses and pein stabs her with the pole and kills the old toad man so when you're like 'he couldn't even kill pein' im like... what?what?what?what?what? I'm waiting a few more minutes until the finish loading so i can watch them myself :P
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I loved that last bit so damn much.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
very good!
CMVreud chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That would be something perfect. If it happend in the manga.
Well at least it isn't as bad as Ranma.