Reviews for Never Ask Chowder
Frozen Fate chapter 4 . 1/8
I dare chowder to tolerate panini's signs of affection and Panini has to show her affection to chowder by punching his arm for the whole chapter( basically act like Todd and Maurecia from Wayside ).
Nathan chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Do a back flip in a toilet
Chowderlover123 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Hi! So I dare chowder to kiss panni for an hour,and same for Endive and Mung.
protow chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I like the things ur doing and i would get a comment from u if u wanted to, but i can't get into my account. anyway i dare chowder to hang out with gorganzola for a whole day and gorganzola has to say good things about chowder,
Shalemaster chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
ChowderXPanini supporters, yougonna love this next dare... Chowder has to, make out with Panini for five minutes, can't say it burns, can't barf or be disgusted, can't run from her when she comes by, kiss her every time she says num-nums and must take her on a date (srry I just really want this to happen)
anomous chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
i dare endive to not instult mung for the rest of this chapter and paini to not try to kiss/hug chowder * evil laugh*
bsj326 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I NO WHO WUNS TO SEE CHOWDER NAECID!

PANINI OF CORS! CAN U GUES WIY? I'L GIVE U A HINT WIY.

PANINI CHOWDER NAECID SHE GIT A PLAN (WUT CHOWDER CALL'S IT) [HELP! SHE'S RAEPING ME! AND SHE'S A MAD WOMAN!] THAT IS WUT CHOWDER WUD SAY! SO... DO U NO? THE ANSER IS! (PANINI CALL'S IT) SEX!

OH AND I DEIR CHOWDER TO SLEEP WITH PANINI! OR LET PANINI DO WUT EVER SHE WUNS TO CHOWDER AND SHE CAN TELL HIM WUT TO DO! WUT EVER SHE WUNS! I DUBL DOG DEIR CHOWDER!
EmperorPwnguin chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
ChowderXPanini supporters, yougonna love this next dare. I dare Chowder to kiss Panini for 6 whole seconds.
xComplete-Serenityx chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
LOL,some of the dares here are so to the also to the writers,you guys make it all the funnier :'D

Anywhoo~ Time's a'wastin'.

DARE I dare Schnitzel(That's how Google Chrome says it's spelled xD; I dunno) to go on a date with Endive every night for a whole WEEK. 8D Also,I dare Mung to walk up to 10 pretty ladys and insult them as BEST as he POSSIBLY can! -goes to hide before Schnitzel and Mung come to kill her-
This Account Has Left The Site chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
I dare Chowder to have sex with Truffles!
Sorrowsnow chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
I dare Endive to eat Mung's most horrid dish and not insult it. :)
DarkBen chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Me: My Dare IS For Chowder And The Authresses To BATTLE ME AND I NEED THE OMNITRIX FROM BEN 10 ALIEN FORCE FOR THE BATTLE! Ps: i Was Formerly Known As Protomanfz
xx00xx00 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
wel... i dont see why not but DARE: every one has to hug, kiss and be friends with their enemies (boys and girls) but does not have to be lips. but not in th ehand either. antwhere else fine and could be lips. ok :p
Kapuchino357 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Ok, ok, I've got something!

Truffles, akt like a nice lil old lady (you are a lil old lady but your not verry nice, though I do like you!)

Panini! You. Smack. Endive. Whit. A Frying-pan. Over. The. Head! And you do it good!

Ceviche, I want you to be a lot more energetic than you are for an entire chapter! I mean c'mon dude, be a lil hiper for Pete's sake! You're a goat, right?

Chu!~
Sorrowsnow chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Holy crap. A mutant. XD Sorry Gorganzola, I couldn't resist daring you. Now, Truffles, you need to keep quiet for the episode, no hurting Mung, no yelling at Shintzel, or anything.