Reviews for The Art of Studying
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 3/3
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
good
quiqui chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was amazing I just couldn't stop squeezing my legs together trying soooooo hard not to lose myself! !
Yuri The Communist chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Can't tell if my young adulthood is ruined or it's just that hot. Good job though.
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
loved it! I totally love Vampire Knight! Kaname and Yuuki are soo cute together and Kaname is soo sexy! Awesome job!
vampkrocks chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awesome
pclark chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Well we see what studying can lean too. Huh, my parents always said that studying with a partner could lead to better things. I guess I should have taken their advice.

Great fic.
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awesome Story!
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i thought that it was fairly well
rubychatoyancy chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
:O HOMG this was incredibly well written! 10/10 stars I loved the imagery, the descriptions, everything. I especially like the way that Yuuki wasn't a wallflower in this fic :)
Lady Burlesque chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
really HOTT! Love it!
Koimatsu-Chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ehehe; It seems they did end up studying.. but on a different subject! XD Ehehe, I loved it! :)

-Lots of Love, Goddess of Fury-
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Once again,they start to study and then end up getting a lil distracted...(I read The folly of studying.)I found it hilarious and somewhat hot...XD
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was hot. Seriously. (fans self) I also rather liked "“Not…so tight,” he begged" that detail; Yuuki doesn't magically know everything about sex, haha. XD Awesome one-shot!
pocketfear13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010