Reviews for Dearest PenPal
MythoBoy chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Oh my gods that freakin adorable, I almost des. I loved everything ur was amazing. Very well written and I love how you just made it so we could connect with the characters and feel what they were feeling. I also comend you for being able to tell a whole story through letter amazing, well done. I also congratulate you for fixing a sort I angsty problem in the 20-21st chapter good job, you fixed it resolutely and they communicated well done, not lost authors do that on here most of them have angst and a rushed ending-though the last two sentences did feel hw and rushed- and one thing you do do that other have done is ended it there, they kiss and boom badabing done! I wish you would have added more merthur after that(though I did enjoy the extra chapter and you had tiny itty bitty merthur but it was satisfying as much. But I understand it ends there and it was a well done story, I really wish you'd fix chapter 21 at the end(but that's just my opinion, I want something more satisfying-you can ignore me on me this- but yeah I expects something more satisfying especially after how you played up there whole meeting thing.) also, how did Arthur know it was Merlin just right away in chapter 21 it was explained all I saw was he took a deep breath(or something like that) and helped the man who he knew would be Merlin, it was explaine show he recognized him and was he surprised, shocked, what? We didn't get his internal feeling just when he hugged him. So yeah chapter 21 felt a bit rushed though but perfectly resolved. Know thought that you are an amazing right and I how's you keep wiring and end up professionally writing or off to the side and making money off of your future stories/novels you may hopefully write.

Sorry for the long review,

MythoBoy
93 Diagon Alley chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
This story was so fab! I adored it! So cute :D
MissMissingYou chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
I just died - DIED - because of the epic cuteness that is Dearest PenPal. I'm writing this as a ghost, to answer your question, and no, don't ask me how.
LillySmith chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
I wish you would continue this, what about the chapter Gwen finds out or aurthers father?
OnlySlightlyObsessed1 chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
Oh, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
Very cute. Loved reading it!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
Yay for happy endings! Awesome story, thanx for sharing!

Happy writing!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Ooh what happened to Merlin?
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 19 . 3/3/2013

Whoa! Great chapter! I hope Merlin gets a chance to meet his father
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Arthur's engaged?
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Hehe Arthur managed to interject hints of jealousy in his letter... Hehehehe
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Was the drunk man who fought Myror Gwaine?
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 13 . 3/3/2013