Reviews for Heading For Disaster?
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
LOL I love these two...you write them wonderfully, and I love Manda she is awesome.
maron771121 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Great chap as ever! Cant wait for more :)
antariangirl93 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
This was an extremely funny chapter.

I feel so bad for dean and manda. they never get a break. lol. And Sam too. Sounds like Chuch needs to be there.

I really hope you make them stick it out in the end. They really need each other. If you want them to be apart for some time make that a drama point but make them get back together.

O... another fanfiction? Is it on your page? I'd love to read it. You're a great writer. Unlike most, your stories aren't just meaningless drama or stupid overreactions. They actually have stories that aren't just about sex. You know?

I hope you update soon. I know how hard it is to write. I STILL haven't finished mine. Life just gets in the way.

If you need any help just let me know.

Good luck.
suziraye chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I like the stories. I read them both yesterday and they were good so you should quit being so hard on yourself!
Wilderness Rose chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
it's me again! well what do you know! trilogy here she comes! :)

well, definitely enjoyed seeing the fun side between Dean and Amanda...always have fun when they do..lol and love how irksome Dean and Sam can be..they always seem to be fighting each other...lol...good times..

you made me laugh at least twice...love your way with words! :) :) :)

hopefully we get to see more chapters soon! tell your muse to hurry up and get here! :)

and love the idea of Amanda slipping in quietly..lol..that was quite funny ! good idea! :)
supernatural only chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i am so happy that you decided to do another Manda and Dean, i love these stories. can't wait for the next chapter and to see how and where this one goes. )
AMadBell chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
YAY for the 3rd installment of Dean/Manda! I cant wait to see what you do with this story...Def. looking forward to it!

:D ~UBW
maron771121 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love Dean and Manda!

Cant wait for next chap ;)
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
love it hope u upadate soon
antariangirl93 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I will always comment with your stories! When have I not? lol

I'm so glad that you started another story. I can already tell that this is gonna be another hit! Woohoo! lol

anyway. So far, i like that Dean and Manda are together, happy and very flirty. Can't wait to see what else happens and what drama/trouble happens to them now.

Just wondering if you were gonna follow the episode timeline like in the show? If not that's totally cool. I'm down either way.

I'll be sure to look for updates all the time and I'll be waiting for any in my mailbox!

good luck and glad that you're back! yayayayayay!

by the way- i do like the title, but if you want to change it- I'll be totally cool with whatever!

Keep on writing!