Reviews for Treason
hillevi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Absolutely lovely story.

Thenk you for writing and sharing
azab chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
great job
Hunter-James chapter 1 . 4/20/2010

Dang. Very well written! I'll probably be re-reading this soon ;) Thank you for posting this!
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
beautifully written :)

i really like how you write about them when they're young.
Laura Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very lovely story! I really enjoyed seeing your take on pre-S1. It was brilliant! Your characterizations are wonderful, and I loved the story you told. The focus on Morgana's character was fantastic (though this may be biased because she's my favorite character! :p) And the Arthur/Morgana interactions were very good. I loved the relationship you developed between them! I hope that you continue writing Merlin fics because you're not only good at them, but you're a very talented writer!
dangerousdisadvantage chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is really beautiful. The insight into their past is lovely and very true to their characters - I can certainly imagine the wars between them. And the ending is so bittersweet and lovely. Fantastic job.
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, this is such a great story, the way you have portrayed Morgana and Arthur's characters is perfect. I hope you write more of this pairing, your style is excellent.
monkeyslut chapter 1 . 10/3/2009

I don't even watch Merlin but you had me loving these two! :))
MirrorMyThoughts chapter 1 . 10/3/2009

It would be awsome If you wrote a another .. maybe of when she returns

Olivia chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
aw that was really good! Write more Morgana/arthur stories!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
-Mothers tell you they love you and mean it more than anything else. They hug you tight until you want to go play. They’re warm and soft and they have the prettiest smiles…-

You know I'd catch this first. Must I even say where my mind went? *cough*

Anyway, I love how you portrayed them. I heard them..saw them in my head. Totally got BC vibes throughout, but we've discussed this, too. lol

I love their relationship. I love the games. The fighting. The sickroom. And things change.

I love the allude to sex paragraph. *SQUEAL*

And that ending...OH!

She'll come day. (She'll be Queen, hush! I can enjoy my fantasy!)

I think you've got the charries down perfectly!
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is a good story, I really enjoyed it! Thanks for writing...I'd love to read more Arthur/Morgana..