Reviews for Six ways to say their names
igonewild chapter 1 . 7/7
BEST ONE YET
Seth's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I love the three characters so this was pretty good to read. Nice :)
sahdah chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I am a little speechless. That was intense. *face burning so bright visible from space* Channeling another universe, indeed!
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT'S BEEN?!

Okay, whoa, just... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, story time. I read this fic way before I made an official account! Like...three or four years? Maybe two... What is time...? Anyway! I didn't make an account until last year, and I NEVER remembered any of the fic names I read before then, SO I must say: FINAL-FREAKIN-LY!

I never thought I'd find this again, but I'm so glad my own stories are decent enough that people are willing to help me find the fics I don't remember. A guest helped me because this is one of his/her favs.

Enough about the past! This fic still gets to me! I'm still not sure in what way, but I know I must continue to read it until at least forever resets itself. Ya know. So I can figure myself

Ah! It's a good day!

And, random, when it said Chad took their relationship in stride, I imagined a random Stewie from Family Guy popping up with, "To the Chad man... Thanks for taking it all in stride."
Maria chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
One of the very few stories w/ this pairing. More's the pity. You have a good handle on who they are & why they act as they do. I have to say to me these three together make much more sense than Ichigo/Grimmjow without someone else, preferably Orihime to help buffer &/ cool them down when they lose their tempers. Really wish this was on where there's more download options. Ah, well. Honestly happy that it's posted period.
Cbailey chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i've never read a fic with all three of these guys in it. and i loved this!
you should so do a sequel!
mickiressa chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG that was amazing. It was fun to read and I just love playing out the scenes of Grimmjow and Ichigo over dinner and breakfast in my head. I'm really happy with the way it all worked out for them though I have no idea how the three of them would ever get married. Maybe a sequel? I don't know but all I have to say is wonderful job and I hope you write some more,if not on this then some other equally wonderful fic.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really love this story it's so different from what usually read its the first het story I have read on ffn
Rylinn chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'm actually surprised over how much I enjoyed it xD
Meh chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hahahha! This is awesome. And ha I didn't get out. *is only 13 years old* bahahHhHahaaaaa
America198 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
LOVE IT!
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i fuckin loved please please write more about these three! :D
Solen'ya chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
WOW. There, that's all I can say. Haha just kidding but seriously. This is the first time I've ever read a threesome fanfic and I must say I was impressed. Grammar's good, Grimmjow developed quite nicely, hell I don't know how you did it but you made it work. I just can't stop thinking about how much I enjoyed it. Hell I'm gonna go read it again.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awesome one-shot. I really liked it.
Ldzetc chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Sigh... needs more 3some fics!

I 3 this story! It all works so well together. Oddly believable too. The bit about Orihime's pancakes is priceless. I love Isshin at the end too.