Reviews for Six ways to say their names
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 5/30/2014

Okay, whoa, just... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, story time. I read this fic way before I made an official account! Like...three or four years? Maybe two... What is time...? Anyway! I didn't make an account until last year, and I NEVER remembered any of the fic names I read before then, SO I must say: FINAL-FREAKIN-LY!

I never thought I'd find this again, but I'm so glad my own stories are decent enough that people are willing to help me find the fics I don't remember. A guest helped me because this is one of his/her favs.

Enough about the past! This fic still gets to me! I'm still not sure in what way, but I know I must continue to read it until at least forever resets itself. Ya know. So I can figure myself

Ah! It's a good day!

And, random, when it said Chad took their relationship in stride, I imagined a random Stewie from Family Guy popping up with, "To the Chad man... Thanks for taking it all in stride."
Maria chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
One of the very few stories w/ this pairing. More's the pity. You have a good handle on who they are & why they act as they do. I have to say to me these three together make much more sense than Ichigo/Grimmjow without someone else, preferably Orihime to help buffer &/ cool them down when they lose their tempers. Really wish this was on where there's more download options. Ah, well. Honestly happy that it's posted period.
Cbailey chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i've never read a fic with all three of these guys in it. and i loved this!
you should so do a sequel!
mickiressa chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG that was amazing. It was fun to read and I just love playing out the scenes of Grimmjow and Ichigo over dinner and breakfast in my head. I'm really happy with the way it all worked out for them though I have no idea how the three of them would ever get married. Maybe a sequel? I don't know but all I have to say is wonderful job and I hope you write some more,if not on this then some other equally wonderful fic.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really love this story it's so different from what usually read its the first het story I have read on ffn
Rylinn chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'm actually surprised over how much I enjoyed it xD
Meh chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hahahha! This is awesome. And ha I didn't get out. *is only 13 years old* bahahHhHahaaaaa
America198 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i fuckin loved please please write more about these three! :D
VisceralMel chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
WOW. There, that's all I can say. Haha just kidding but seriously. This is the first time I've ever read a threesome fanfic and I must say I was impressed. Grammar's good, Grimmjow developed quite nicely, hell I don't know how you did it but you made it work. I just can't stop thinking about how much I enjoyed it. Hell I'm gonna go read it again.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awesome one-shot. I really liked it.
Ldzetc chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Sigh... needs more 3some fics!

I 3 this story! It all works so well together. Oddly believable too. The bit about Orihime's pancakes is priceless. I love Isshin at the end too.
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
That was surprisingly good.

Not that I was expecting it to fail, no. It's just. Interesting. I always wondered what a three way relationship was like, and it describes it well. I still can't wrap my head around loving two guys who at the same time love each other... I don't think I'd be okay with that...

But, since this is the world of bleach, anything is possible.

My favorite part's gotta be this: I gotta keep studying. If I fail this test I'm fucked." Ichigo muttered.

"You don't say?" the arrancar drawled.

"Shut up Grimmjow." (I Could So Hear Him Say That! XDD)

and the conversation at the end:"Yep." Grimmjow raised an orange slice from his bowl of food, giving the morsel pinched between his chopsticks a suspicious look. At Ichigo's tiny head-shake, he shrugged and ate it unflinchingly. "I showed up there before I even went lookin' for you, told them I wouldn't cause no trouble, I just wanted to fight you some. I told them I probably wouldn't even kill you. Aizen's dead; I don't give a shit about that stupid war. Hueco Mundo is boring as shit. They let me stay. Sometimes I even help out at the shop, so Sandals gave me this gigai. Renji says he's bored, by the way. Since I came back to Karakura, you haven't been by to spar with him." He slurped up noodles noisily.

Ichigo and Orihime exchanged glances.

"What all do they know?" Ichigo asked, slightly afraid that Grimmjow had spent the last several hours relating his bedroom conquest to their shinigami friends.

"Mostly that I kick your ass every Saturday night." Grimmjow said.

"What? You do not kick my ass every Saturday night!" Ichigo sputtered. "I kick your ass every Saturday night!"

"Whatever, Berry. I kick your ass."

Your dialogue is really well written and natural and I love that.

Thanx for the good read!

(...and the smut waz awesome! X/D)
L.E.N.E.X chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
:3 Hey whats better than one berry? Two berries! Fucking LOL! Love it. I like the three of them together... too bad theres not a lot of it.
Musichowler chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That...just...oh GOD! I LOVE it. And in a oneshot too. Perfection.

Its hot. Unexpectedly fast, kinda like Grimmjow, hehe. I will keep this one in my favorites and reread it often. Excellent story.