Reviews for The First GibbsSlap
Madances chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I know that it has been awhile but maybe you will consider finishing it.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Wow, this is SO good! Can't wait for more :D
Yes! So glad I'm actually NOT the only one who has picked up on Tony's sister comments :P
Awesome story! :D
NatalyaShae chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Very good; michivous even ( sorry for the spelling) good work!
1misspotter chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
this sounds interesting! can't wait 4 more
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Awesome :):):) really want to ream more and find out what the x is for
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
This has piqued my interest, so I hope you are no longer grounded. Any chance of you posting an update anytime soon? I like what you have so far, and the changes were noticable and no, i wasn't confused. 5/5
emmamaee chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
kinda confusing but im interested to see where it goes,

update soon please!
Shadow of Flame chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Intresting...how does the X connect to Ellie? Look forward more, please update sometime.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Hey! Nice job getting grounded! Nice... Great story!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Pretty good so far. You really should behave so you could update more frequently. Looking forward to more!
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
keep up the great work
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Yay another chapter, can't wait for the next when possible :D good chapter :D
NCHarryMaximumISPotterRide chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
DoubleTrouble: Answer to your quenstion- they don't fin dhim until at least 2010-2011, maybe not till 2012.
DoubleTrouble28513 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh, my gosh! This story sounds so good! Do you think you're going to use flashbacks, to help solve the crime? And that was an interesting little tidbit you left... that the shooter was Baltimore PD. Just one more question. If the answer gives away too much of the plot, I'll completely understand (I've had to use that excuse... er, reason, too...) Anyway, who is going to get the final say in the justice the killer gets: Gibbs (jailtime, as much as he'd like to pound the guy into hamburg) or Tony (finds the most painful way to kill him)? Anyway, so far, this story looks incredibly promising. Keep up the great work!

~Tracy