Reviews for Don't Let Me Go
Gforever21 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Omygod YES this is the one. I love SWAC nd its sucks balls that it had to end but thak god for fanfiction right? where it can live on and this one THIS ONE is what im talking about wow i love it i love it awesome job :)
Geekquality chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awww soo cute!
bandannagirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I have nothing better to say than...cool :)
sweetsinger4321 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Fantastic! Right down to the final word :) I just devoured this one shot
useofnot chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was beautiful. Truly amazing. I think I'm speechless... yes, I am.

Great Job. I'll read it again, and again!

Cammypoo
whendocloudssleep chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is wonderful. I'm glad you wrote it in this style because it definatly flowed. Keep writing.
calamityxcooper chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
that was really beautiful. it was written very well, and had interesting sequence. it made me smile, and i appreciate that :)
WhiteRose6136 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
So as soon as I finished reading this story I went straight to your profile page, and I knew that your name looked familiar! I've read your entire Sonny with a Chance stories, and loved all of them, but I can't for the life of me understand why you aren't on my authors alert yet. You're an incredible writer, and this place is really lucky to have someone like you here.

Anyways, I love how this story flowed. It just had that thing, where, as you read on, things just start to click into place. I love that 'aha' moment, where it all kind of comes together and works out and it makes you breathe a sigh of relief. I don't know if I'm making any sense, but that's what I felt when reading this story.

There are many things I want to say about your writing technique and just the overall greatness of this story, but I can't seem to put my thoughts into words. So I’ll just say that I thought this was exceptionally well-written and organized, highly original, and I’m definitely looking forward to seeing more Sonny fanfics from you in the future!

Until Next Time

WhiteRose6136
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hey, I almost wrote a story like this once. Only no where near as good. So I didn't.

Awesome job as always. I was a little concerned their for a moment that we were going to end on a low note but you made it wonderful. :D