Reviews for The Afterlife Chronicles
ayelen rock chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
me gusta
espero la conti
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Caramba o Alucard foi muito ruim batendo na Seras, eu não olharia para a cara dele nunca mais!
Hinotama-Soul chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
Whoa! that was impressiv! will you continue that story anytime soon?
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
pretty good I liked it
Mad Rollinstone chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awsome
Kurama's final nightmare chapter 21 . 11/5/2010
this is amazing! i just finnished reading about 2 days ago and i think this is the best fanfic of any mang/anime i have read(and ive read quite a bit)! please add more chapters as soon as you can!
iced diamond chapter 21 . 9/10/2010
I really wish you would continue this story you've done a really good job and you've got lots of people wanting you to continue the story. If you dont i guess everyone will never find what going to happen next 'sigh' theres been authors that had done amazing stories like yours but they give up half way though it or when its coming to the end so dont give up on your story...please.
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 21 . 1/2/2009
I havn't read Hellsing in awile so for the past few days I've been hoppin' around and refreshimg my memory. I started reading this around the first 6 or so chapters and then stopped and come to find it much improved. I really like this fic,but by the looks it hasn't been updated in at least 4 years. Have you given up on it? Would be a crying shame if you did.
sliverwolf48 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
love it
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
This is one of the best Hellsing fic I've read so far...too bad it has not been updated since almost 4 years ago...I do wish it would but I doubt it very much...I loved the relationship between Alucard & Seras Victoria in this one. Hope this is not the end of this story...would the author agree to someone picking up where this story ends and continue it, finishing it? I sure wish I could...
Tozi chapter 21 . 3/26/2008
Damn, this has got to be the best hellsing fanfiction I've read so far...Congratulation, really, and I can't wait to see the next episode...

Tozi
SakuU chapter 21 . 3/10/2008
PLEASE update soon! PLEASE!
Kitsune6 chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
Thank you for not writing it Arucard. That drives me insane. People say "But that how it's written." But they're wrong. If you listen carefully, Integra calls him Aakaado. Japanese people can figure out it means Alucard.

So, no damn Arucards. Alucard or Aakaado.

Don't even get me started on kiLALA being in the same anime as naRAku. )
silverXphoenix chapter 21 . 11/9/2007
Please Update! I must know what happens!
Cold-Hearted NightFox chapter 21 . 6/24/2007