Reviews for The Time Loop Support Group
jaelin910 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
that's an...impressive group
Darkfire51 chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
I found this story by running a search for the words "Time Loop" and it seems that I found a Diamond among the glass.

In this story I was surprised when I read the list of "Teachers". While I have not read the series that a couple of them are from, I could not stop my jaw from dropping as I read the names I knew.

GTO, Batman, ALUCARD! WTF! I loved it...

Then you introduced Tylor... and I almost had a heart attack.

ICT is one of my favorites and I almost expected a chaotic train wreck before his luck of the gods kicked in.

Instead you handled him in a way compared to the other teachers that was in a word: Perfect.

I see that this is a relatively new story so I will be keeping an eye out for more.

Write on my Brother (or Sister? can never really tell on here?)
Majin Hentai X chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Well that was the only way to solve that issue but who the fuck is Kogarashi the maid guy I never even heard of him before.

You know there's three series that will never be time looped. One Piece because Luffy has made no real mistakes and he's going to handle the romance after he becomes the pirate after what king has no queen or queens.

The second Dragon ball because its too bad ass and well Goku actually did settle down and have a family without hurting any women.

Third Bobobobobobobo because Bobobo is way too insane for any women or harem to affect he is creepy I mean read the manga in his first appearanc he gets crucified by radish bikers.
Chaple chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
The introduction of interesting characters!

GO! Our Beloved Kamina!
deadsori chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
is there really a fic where spiderman is stuck in a time loop