Reviews for Lose Balance
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very interesting fic here.

Keep the good writing.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
aw! XD I do support Heather/DJ XD SO CUTE! I love it!
I read your profile and I agree how all the DxC stories get all the glory... even though I do it myself... I'm such a hypacrite *cough cough* Hm... *looks slyly from side to side*
but anyway, this is SO CUTE! XD
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is what made me fall in love with Heather/DJ in the first place )
IrieMangaStudios chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This is one of the very reasons why I like DJ X Heather. You have the characters down pat. Just wish they could have that interact on the show. Any chance of a sequel based on TDA?
Calamity Now chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Haha, I read your profile: "It really bugs me when the generic DxC fics have a gazillion reviews while the original and truly creative fics are largely ignored, so I'm giving a shout-out to some of those fics".

I agree. Though I'm horrible since I'm always doing DxC all of my fics that aren't a real pairing or it's a little strange no one cares about. Another thing is the whole high school thing and their all the exact same. Haha, I completely agree with you.

Anyways. On to your story. I haven't read it yet so I'll write whilst I read.

Okay, one thing I'm going to tell you that I like is that you have Heather portrayed as an actual human being. The thing that bugs me the most is that everyone turns her into this monster, forgetting that she is (well Toon land)human and feels too.

Nicely done. I liked everything about it. Though I don't understand really why you put in the breaks.

Anyways

Now&Forever

SweetHeroin
100TenMillion chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
It was good, real good. I liked it. Which is why I am adding it to my C2, if you don't mind
NotExactlySuperGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This fic is a great look into the mind of Heather and, bonus for me, it's DJ/Heather! I absolutely love that couple and you did a great job at it. :)

Peace, Polka-Dots, and Panda Bears,

Not Exactly SuperGirl :)
Frank15 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I'd say you picked the right genres, so I wouldn't worry about that. Guess you've also noticed that the word count this site gives isn't completely accurate: I've noticed this site seems to add invisible words to everything.

It was both beautiful and sad, particularly the ending. She's still the exact same Heather we all love to hate. Her past is sad, including that bit about her treatment of Lindsay, but what's happening now is also her own doing.
anonymousreader07 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very nice. I liked the glimpse you set up for us on why Heather is the way she is. And both DJ and Heather were so in character it was fantastic! A short but loveable fic. Job well done!-
soultaker78 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Despite this being something of an exercise in brevity, it was very good. You gave us an interesting look into the workings of Heather's mind and showed how the world doesn't always work the way we think it does.

Maybe you could expand on this concept and turn it into a short story with these two as a couple? Just a suggestion.