Reviews for The Axel Effect
Nightmother chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
...Axel is so evil I love it
XarluLunete chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is making a turn for the worst... I think that Axel is starting to get full of himself, as well!
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I KNEW IT WAS AXE!

I KNEW IT!

ROTFMAO!
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
rofl big time lol dude that was great, i wish there was more this is too good to stop here.
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
poor Axel. man this is good.
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
alright i love this already, cant wait to read what happens next.
Turn Back Now chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
"She-He-It is so annoying!" LOL I laughed so hard right there!

Oh, ad guess what. I woke up at 2 PM because I didn't fall asleep until at least 4:30. WOOT!

I wonder how my Demyx-obsessed little sister (She's 8) will take the news that DemDem isn't into girls?

Anyway, Axel made me turn into a sexy puddle of awesomeness in this story! XD
Turn Back Now chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Lovely darling, just lovely! Hm. I wonder if I was in the crowd of girls chasing Axel... Probably not. I was most likely making friends with the 2% milk Axel left behind. *Sigh*

What in the name of Kingdom Hearts could you possibly mean by 'or so he thought'? *Sarcastic* Hm. Guess I'll have to find out in the next chapter. *Flies off to next chapter in a sparlky 'splosion of rainbows*
natcat5 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Oh man! Please continue this! It was hilarious! I only wish Roxas had tried to 'bang Axel's brains out' as well! I love Axel/Roxas, and it would have been funny, Axel having to fend Roxas off with a stick. Pretty please continue? I want the Axel Effect to continue! Moremoremore!
Just Need A Hug chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Lol, it was awesome

In the second chapter I was getting confused, but after the ending I found myself saying "Oh!"
Turn Back Now chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
(Le Gasp! First review!)

Wow, it's just amazingly fantabulously awesome! I love your concept of Axel's POV, better than mine. O.o Yeah...

Anyway, it's about 3:51 and I'm not tired at all! WE! HAHAHA! Oh god I'm about to pass out.

I find it interesting how different people's minds work, and what kinds of things they come up with that you never would have thought of if you had to write the same story all by yourself. Did that even make sense? Because if it didn't, it's not really my fault, it's the fackin' insomnia... If you actually could understand that, what do you think?

And I love the way your story was written, just altogether. It was fabulous!

Random note: I just rubbed my eye and I realized that I'm still wearing the makeup that my friend put on me for the after school dance yesterday about twelve or so hours ago.