Reviews for Falling
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hi there.
I started the story having read your summary and although I understand your keeping Dean's diagnosis undisclosed in the summary I really would have appreciated the warning.
Cancer is a hugely emotive subject and too close to home for me to read your story even though chapter one is well written and in character.
So I'm opting out but I wanted to let you know that it's the subject you have chosen not a comment on the quality of the writing.
DeansBabyBird
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I liked the story, still don't like John, but well...thanks for sharing
SayLo chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
The story so far i read of john dean and sam in hurt comfurt really the best story i'd say actuly
Bartlebead chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Good story, if a bit shocking with the cancer thing. My new favorite epithet is "obdurate asshole." Thanks for the story and the expression!
jarta chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Oh poor Dean. His abandonment issues and his stubbornness to suffer alone. ;_; I enjoyed this fic very much. I love how Sam gets all protective and caring once he learned that Dean's got cancer. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
awesome story. stayed within character and was just emotional enough to make me cry but still be believable. THANKS for sharing your work, it was one of my favorites.
HeartsDragon chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
This story is amazing! _

Damn John always seems to be a bastard even when he's trying to do the right thing... :(
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I like Dr. Swanson ]

Poor Dean!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Awsome story!
Darthnikki chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
You know this is the second time I read this, I read it on your LJ page too, and something occured to me. Dean says that all the best things are 'she' when Sam asks him if he referred to his stomach as such...then he calls Sam princess! was that on purpose cause to Dean Sam is one of the best things? Or was that just serendipity? whatever I liked..no loved it x
enviousxbeauty chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Nice brotherly ending. Great job. Congrats on finishing it. Take care.

Nikki
Gett chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Really enjoyed the story - captured Dean's stubboness very well.
Gett chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Sounds like Dean to go to a chapter.
Gett chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow great start to your story - love the action right from the start.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
I liked it

That was a cool AU DD Sammy isn't this easy when he's pissed off eheehehhe And Dean is really an ass when he's sick, but at the end everything wents fine

Thanks for sharing, see ya around

Rosetta