Reviews for Falling
Gett chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Sounds like Dean to go to a chapter.
Gett chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow great start to your story - love the action right from the start.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
I liked it

That was a cool AU DD Sammy isn't this easy when he's pissed off eheehehhe And Dean is really an ass when he's sick, but at the end everything wents fine

Thanks for sharing, see ya around ~

Rosetta
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
glad that Sam and Dean are okay together and have each other...glad that Dean is going to be okay at least for now
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Well, glad to see Dean is better!

Thanks for the fic, it was quite good!

Love the brotherly stuff especially!

Blessings!

pandora jazz chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Thanks for having Dean go into remission.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
riquitv chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
thanks so much for the story, i think maybe you can write a sequel :) i really like this idea
babyreaper chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Great end chapter, so glad things turned out right. It was good seeing Sam in the roll of 'big brother', having to look after Dean, making him eat and take his meds. I loved it. Thanks...
Chestnut10 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Great ending to an exceptional story. Everyone sounded and acted in character and of course the tidbits of humor here and there were priceless. And just enough shnoop.
dreamlitnight chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
That was lovely. I love how John and Sam got along with one another to help Dean. I really enjoyed reading this, well written characters. I'm sad that's it's ended. Thanks for sharing this.
bia1007 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Loved the ending as much as the whole story – Dean getting better, Sam at his side and John opening up a bit and showing the boys how much he cares. Perfect! Thank you so much for writing!
anon chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Aww, Dean baby. Loved it. Love watching Sam and even John worry and fuss over him and feel guilty for not doing it enough before. Little worried that he might actually think of his stomach as a she. And what's with the hatred of chick flick moments in an all male family? Honestly, I guess that's why they like having us around. They can finally drop the manly man bullshit because somehow they think it's okay to be soft around us, because I guess they think we're soft all the time. You know constantly crying on each other's shoulders before our nightly pillow fights. Oi.
Tayler chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
good story and can you please do a sequel to blended reality please
Swellison chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Great ending. I liked that John stuck around for awhile, and admitted to Sam (sort of) that he felt guilt and blame.

I loved the bit where Sam and Dean fall asleep together, with John keeping an eye on both of them. The dialogue was great, esp Sam's wringing a promise from Dean that Dean will tell him that he's sick next time, if there is a next time. And that he'll come, no matter how many states there may be between them.

Sue