Reviews for Falling
Darthnikki chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
You know this is the second time I read this, I read it on your LJ page too, and something occured to me. Dean says that all the best things are 'she' when Sam asks him if he referred to his stomach as such...then he calls Sam princess! was that on purpose cause to Dean Sam is one of the best things? Or was that just serendipity? whatever I liked..no loved it x
enviousxbeauty chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Nice brotherly ending. Great job. Congrats on finishing it. Take care.

Nikki
Gett chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Really enjoyed the story - captured Dean's stubboness very well.
Gett chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Sounds like Dean to go to a chapter.
Gett chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow great start to your story - love the action right from the start.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
I liked it

That was a cool AU DD Sammy isn't this easy when he's pissed off eheehehhe And Dean is really an ass when he's sick, but at the end everything wents fine

Thanks for sharing, see ya around ~

Rosetta
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
glad that Sam and Dean are okay together and have each other...glad that Dean is going to be okay at least for now
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Well, glad to see Dean is better!

Thanks for the fic, it was quite good!

Love the brotherly stuff especially!

Blessings!

pandora jazz chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Thanks for having Dean go into remission.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
riquitv chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
thanks so much for the story, i think maybe you can write a sequel :) i really like this idea
babyreaper chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Great end chapter, so glad things turned out right. It was good seeing Sam in the roll of 'big brother', having to look after Dean, making him eat and take his meds. I loved it. Thanks...
Chestnut10 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Great ending to an exceptional story. Everyone sounded and acted in character and of course the tidbits of humor here and there were priceless. And just enough shnoop.
dreamlitnight chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
That was lovely. I love how John and Sam got along with one another to help Dean. I really enjoyed reading this, well written characters. I'm sad that's it's ended. Thanks for sharing this.
bia1007 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Loved the ending as much as the whole story – Dean getting better, Sam at his side and John opening up a bit and showing the boys how much he cares. Perfect! Thank you so much for writing!
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »