Reviews for Standby
That was wonderful Fic.
nhrc chapter 6 . 8/13
I am amazed.
nhrc chapter 3 . 8/12
(Covering my mouth with hands) Oh my God, Jim ... (sad look) ..
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/12
Poor Jim. .
I have a strong feeling that this story will make me whimper .. (Smiling) So let's get started..
tanseynz chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Your villain, Adam, fits the bill perfectly. A pity it's only inferred that Bones punched the tar out of him as that would have been a fantastic scene.
Great story!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Loved it! Want more BonesxKirk! Please!
MarissaTodd chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
The last time you updated this was 2009, right? That's what it says on my screen at least. I'm not trying to be snooty or anything, but will there be a sequel?
Daylen XVIII chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
greetings from spain!

this is pretty awsome, just wanted to tell!
well written, fucking murdering-sexual-tension and adorable oblivious bones on the background, i'll keep reading
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Totally and absolutly amazing
konnichiwa242 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
please please please write the sequal
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Great job!
jujukittychick chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
great job, loved all beat-up anxious doubting kirk and always faithful bones. and great job withthe rescue scene when he was in school, that was really well done (and the resulting kiss too hehe). and bones losing it and stomping the alien into the ground. and what can i say about the last chapter than yummy lol - hot and funny and sweet. great work :D
Mrs. Tibbles chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I adore the way you have those two talking. Thank you so much for one of the best stories ever written and Im still hoping that one day you will write that second part...Thank you so much for sharing!
Nadia chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story! LOVE IT SO MUCH! Created a pdf for my eBook reader I just bought. It's on my fav list. Will re-read again tonight. THANKS!