Reviews for Standby
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 1/27
Loved it! Want more BonesxKirk! Please!
MarissaTodd chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
The last time you updated this was 2009, right? That's what it says on my screen at least. I'm not trying to be snooty or anything, but will there be a sequel?
Daylen XVIII chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
greetings from spain!

this is pretty awsome, just wanted to tell!
well written, fucking murdering-sexual-tension and adorable oblivious bones on the background, i'll keep reading
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Totally and absolutly amazing
konnichiwa242 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
please please please write the sequal
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Great job!
sub0chick chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
great job, loved all beat-up anxious doubting kirk and always faithful bones. and great job withthe rescue scene when he was in school, that was really well done (and the resulting kiss too hehe). and bones losing it and stomping the alien into the ground. and what can i say about the last chapter than yummy lol - hot and funny and sweet. great work :D
Mrs. Tibbles chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I adore the way you have those two talking. Thank you so much for one of the best stories ever written and Im still hoping that one day you will write that second part...Thank you so much for sharing!
Nadia chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story! LOVE IT SO MUCH! Created a pdf for my eBook reader I just bought. It's on my fav list. Will re-read again tonight. THANKS!
If The Bunny Was Dead chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
please please please righta sequel! this "Reinventing Pavlov" thing with bones pov sounds awesome!

luvs ya, a fan, rin.
Kelmin chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
My heavens, that was well done. I love when people can write the hot scenes super hot but without being over the top. You leave JUST the right amount to the imagination. The Adam character is truly awful (by which I mean well done) and I wanted to smack him upside the head from the first time he appeared.

Interesting thing - I think this pairing would NOT have worked in TOS, but _does_ work in the "reboot" of Trek. Now why do you s'pose that is?

GREAT story - highly enjoyable and very well written.
Rivana chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
I don't know how it happened but somehow Jim/Bones has steadily managed to become something like my OTP for this fandom. :-) Great story btw.
Lenayvonne chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
This was awesome! I'm totally going to be looking out for that sequel though.
aomoa chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Oh, I enjoyed reading this so very much! :D Ive liked every single one of your fics so far- only one left to go!- and this was so not what I expected! Amaziinngg story- I absolutely loved it! :D

Adam was horrid, Jim was so lovable, Bones was so dependable. :) I look forward to the sequel, and also any future stories from you!

-Hana
kuhekabir chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
did you ever write this sequel or companion story you are talking about here to fill in the gap? if so can you point me in the right direction so that i can read it? :)