Reviews for Caterpillar Wine
flojo03 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
interesting one shot, went to quick though & I loved how edward & bella still reunite even if it is only once a year
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Weird but still kind of good
stargzerlily chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
just stumbled upon this and loved it. crazy good :)
gleamingeyes chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is impressively unique. I loved it, mostly because it was a little depressing. Good job!
esmemahina chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
really interesting to imagine the cullens millions of years later. great one shot.
kaciemk chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Interesting...I enjoyed it although it pretty much goes against all twilight fanfic I've come to love. Truly original.
aschim chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Win. Thank you for writing this. Indeed, they have become a habit that cannot be broken.
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
very interesting! I like it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Dreamy and surreal. Lovely and well done. The bit about MTV really had me chuckling. Brilliant premise. How could you not rack up enough boredom and animosity to seperate over the course of -forever-?
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Did I review this? No? Shameful. Sorry. This was quite an awesome little one shot. So unique - Bella and Marcus? So strange and yet it worked. I loved it. The end was sort of sad, not sure if it was supposed to be...

Wow, the whole thing was just fascinating.

I have Emperors bookmarked - heard good things!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was definitely a different read. I can't imagine how boring it would be to be stagnant and unchanging over a million years. I like how you found ways for them to change.
youmakemevulnerable chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOL this is so spaz.

very interesting take on it, very er.. original?

haha P

epic. nice job. )
Chompers chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
LOL what an interesting take!

So Edward's a gay(confused) human bloodsucker now? I think this is a very interesting twist on a tale that was starting to get redundant.

Its quite sad that humanity is given another chance only to repeat the same mistakes LOL MTV? EPIC FAIL. -_- HAHA but it sounds about right though lol.

Well this was a very interesting one-shot I appreciate your creativity :)

-Chomp
losersaurus chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh my god. Just when I thought everything had been done...this is is ingenious! I love the dark, yet jaded atmosphere that you created, and every line was perfectly delivered. It felt so hazy and trancelike, and the line with the butterflies made me think that I was hallucinating :D Plus, the story has a point, wouldn't you get bored being with someone for a million years? Yeah..I love this.
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I wonder if there is anything you could write that I wouldn't love. This was intriguing and provoking. Forever is a long time indeed
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »