Reviews for Caterpillar Wine
Amz1221 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
well that was different...

Also a little confused by it all.
sophie921 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was odd, but in a terrifying palatable way. What else is running around in your imagination?
dihenydd chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
What a delicious feeling of ennui. Your writing always astounds and these fragments beautifully convey... something. The elusiveness of time.

Thank you as always.
X.Black.Black.Heart.X chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
i love this!

its very different:-)
themorningafter chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was truly an amazing read. The idea of the vamps rebuilding society to what it is now...incredible idea. I also really like that they've changed. I can't imagine Carlisle isn't annoyed with Edward all the time in the books, and it's only been about 100 years! I like that they're all doing their own thing, and aren't shoehorned into relationships the way they were in the books (I never understood Emmett/Rosalie).
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Funny, I was just thinking the other day about what immortality would truly mean, to live millions of years-humans could go extinct or mutate into something else, the continents shift, animals evolve into other kinds. To be a vampire when there were no more humans that resembled you-what would that be like? You've taken this question and turned it on its head in a very amusing way, and it made me laugh!
giselle-lx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Picked this up when M posted it on the gaz. And it's really, really nice. I think questions about how all this eventually unfolded are fascinating. Beautiful, thoughtful, heartbreaking, and yet makes a lot of sense. Glad this one got lodged in your head.
LindsayLuxuria chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This is oddly compelling. Not only the whole thing about history repeating itself, but the odd couples. Usually I don't stray past canon, but i was like 'What the fuck' let's take a gander. It was written extremely well though, :)

I liked it, I think. haha, its hard to explain [probably due to the fact that I'm strictly E & B pairings /]

Anyway, great writing! Intresting work, I look forward to Emperors updates. :)

Much love !

Lindsay
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love everything about this. The way you wrote each couple in their own way and how things had changed was wonderful. Your attention to detail astounds me. :)
ElleCC chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was really cool. I love different sorts of things. The idea that they've been alive so long as to loop around time... how interesting.

The idea of the imprint wearing off... I fucking *love* that because, yeah, that transition must be pretty damn strange. And Jake's description of having sex with Rosalie... brilliant.

I like that Edward and Bella continue to see one another, even though "Bella is with Marcus, and Edward is confused."

Really great, just all around. Thanks for sharing it with us!
wisdomous chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
that was a total mind-fuck. you have some strange ideas bouncing around in your head. thank you for sharing them.
bebitched chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! This was so amazing! Wonderfully written and the perfect mix of cannon possibility and noncannon awesomeness. The pairings weren't the ones I would have picked but I think that's what made it so great: unexpected but logical in their own way. Can this be my cannon now?
kathy-rindhoops chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was wonderful, really wonderful. I loved it. I wanted to read more. The concept was so original.
ababababa chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
wow this is very interesting...i wish bella and edward were a bit more canon though...i love tragic love stories so i sort of wished they would come together a bit more at the end and be a little happier. what happened to jasper and alice a million years into the future?
emavalexis chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hehe. This is a humor and ingenius bit of storytelling here. And as I mentioned in my post at the gaz, I think it's actually pretty plausible, given that SO MANY years have gone by. Things are *bound* to change in unexpected ways after so long, right?

I like your Bella in particular. She comes across as delightfully jaded.

Nicely done.