Reviews for Nightmare to a Dream
Stelle's Pen chapter 36 . 11/14/2014
This is such an amazing story! I love love love Adrain and Rose here, although I am sorry for Demitri, poor thing's luck department is extremely suck. I hope you will one day update the story ;)
B4bidden.Products chapter 36 . 9/29/2014
Wish i new wat happened next lived the story so far
Love your story chapter 36 . 6/19/2014
please update
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
i think she's pregnant
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
damn,there was so much love and she ran.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
ddamn, so close! haha but i always thought she should have choose adrian because he loved her from the very begging till the end, while dimitri pushed her away over and over again
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i loved it! im glad that christian and rose are close:)
nathalee wilson chapter 36 . 1/8/2012
this and all the chapters were wonderful
pari4u chapter 36 . 12/3/2011
Awesome :) Continue soon :)
pink n pretty barbie chapter 36 . 9/25/2011
After almost a two year hiatus from fanfic, I have finally gotten caught up on your story. Even though the series has ended and a new one with Adrian has started, your story is still as amazing as it was when you started writing it. I don't know if you plan to continue it or not, but I would be okay with you wrapping it up in the next chapter seeing as that there is not much more that could be done with the characters at this point now that they have found their happily ever after. I will definitely enjoy re-reading this story, which if you knew me, would be considered a big compliment because I rarely re-read anything.
alanaannalice chapter 36 . 9/9/2011
you still writing this story- nightmare to dream coz u left us hanging on the last chapter, great story , keep writing please
my 2 guys chapter 36 . 7/17/2011
that was good keep it up
Annika Taylor chapter 36 . 2/21/2011
Great Chapter!

You know how much I 3 this story! I really hope you update soon! I miss it!

Anni