Reviews for and all of its discontents
Anon chapter 1 . 8/26
That was so real...and beautiful. It's not a happy fairytale in the end so thanks for writing this perspective.
unicorn-senpai chapter 1 . 8/7
Like all your other works, another beautifully-written piece of art.
. . . unicorn-senpai
in-the-tsukuyomi chapter 1 . 7/10
Great it seems just as in the canon
DoubleMoons chapter 1 . 4/22
It was so sad to read, but it makes so much sense and yet i just..its ...OW. What I'm trying to say is I love the writing and the story is wonderful too!
val chapter 1 . 4/18
b-b-but i want to see a happy marriage
daffodila chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this story! I love the way you write. It's bitter yet sweet. And that tadaima and okaeri thingy were something that describing Sasuke and Sakura so much. Love it!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
dude! i love how you write, but please! i need some love for/from my otp!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Ohhh you reminded me again what I really like about this ship, thank you.
I keep saying that I don't like this characters but love this ship so much. I'm ok with the canon, and some small forgiving part of my heart is happy that they probably are happy in their ending, but I'll always remember of this ship as a broken thing with shiny pretty pieces.
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
There is no such thing as an unhealthy okaeri-tadaima fixation. This was so lovely.
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow, this is so sad. But beautiful! There's beauty in some sadness in this world, right?

You are a very lyrical writer. I can hear exactly how this story is being read aloud in my mind. YOU read it aloud in my mind and it is lovely. Thank you!

x Roru
cami03 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Bittersweet sasusaku fanfiction, so underapreciated.
You did a great job! I love short fanfics that tell all there is to tell, congrats!
And they were all very in character, so congrats for that too :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I'm really disappointed how cruel you are Sakura. Ino and Hinata both have drop dead sexy bodies and clan names, AND you give them living husbands. But what about flat chested scrawny no clan Sakura? She doesn't even get the one thing she has been dying for. It's so unfair and cruel...what a horrible life, I can honestly see her committing suicide in the future in this fic. This was so down right cruel to her, she has nothing.
Mars chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Aww! It's so real! I love it!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I think I can understand your fixation with those two words. They touch the heartstrings with just one utter.

It might not be perfect but its enough. It should be both of them.
randomosity69 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I wish they both would one day realise how much they mean to each other. Sakura especially, since he seems to act aloof around her despite his feelings being completely the opposite :( But this was still a pleasant fic to read - warm and soothing, if a little sad. Kudos!