Reviews for and all of its discontents
aaaa this is beautiful
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 1/18
This totally squeezed my heart as I read on. I even cried. xD It's really great!
Arish chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
YOU ARE AMAZING. THIS STUFF IS BEAUTIFUL, AND TENDER AND JUST SUBHANALLAH.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
My, you have one of the most heart-aching yet heartwarming stories...and your stories are ugh!, just too wonderful.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
That was so real...and beautiful. It's not a happy fairytale in the end so thanks for writing this perspective.
Marahuyo chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Like all your other works, another beautifully-written piece of art.
. . . unicorn-senpai
in-the-tsukuyomi chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Great it seems just as in the canon
DoubleMoons chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
It was so sad to read, but it makes so much sense and yet i just..its ...OW. What I'm trying to say is I love the writing and the story is wonderful too!
val chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
b-b-but i want to see a happy marriage
daffodila chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I love this story! I love the way you write. It's bitter yet sweet. And that tadaima and okaeri thingy were something that describing Sasuke and Sakura so much. Love it!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
dude! i love how you write, but please! i need some love for/from my otp!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Ohhh you reminded me again what I really like about this ship, thank you.
I keep saying that I don't like this characters but love this ship so much. I'm ok with the canon, and some small forgiving part of my heart is happy that they probably are happy in their ending, but I'll always remember of this ship as a broken thing with shiny pretty pieces.
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
There is no such thing as an unhealthy okaeri-tadaima fixation. This was so lovely.
Miss Perspicacious chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow, this is so sad. But beautiful! There's beauty in some sadness in this world, right?

You are a very lyrical writer. I can hear exactly how this story is being read aloud in my mind. YOU read it aloud in my mind and it is lovely. Thank you!

x Roru
cami03 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Bittersweet sasusaku fanfiction, so underapreciated.
You did a great job! I love short fanfics that tell all there is to tell, congrats!
And they were all very in character, so congrats for that too :)