Reviews for Bad Press
linrusli chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
owww! i really sorry to hear this news...

i really enjoying this story so much and i want to know what happen next in the story, but i understand your decision... i hope u get your copyright and you can give ur lesson to whoever hijacked your story...

i really want to know if maybe you will publish this story again... please let me know, so i can read your amazing writing again...

(i have a hope that maybe you would email your story to me if you won't publish this story again but it's up to you... but i can promise you if you do email this story to me, i won't hijacking or thief your story... i only wish to read the story)
Taking a break chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Well, that sucks. I was hoping to see where this story went. Good luck though.
edwardmania chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Sorry to hear about this. I really did enjoy your story.
savanablue chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I'm not going to say I'm not disappointed because that would be a lie. I can appreciate why you feel this way and hope that you will be posting this story somewhere else. If you do post it somewhere I would like to know where. if you choose not to, then I hope everything works out for you.
Fitten chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I'm so sorry if that means I'll never get to hear what happens to these two, your Jake is the best one I've read. But thanks and Good luck with everything, I don't understand why a couple of lowlifes have to come and people ruin good things! It sucks.
BonnieBB36 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I'm so sorry! I was very in to your story and was looking forward to it. I wish you the best of luck! and thanks for sharing
Twerd-team-edward chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i loved your story! keep us updated(: and im sorry :/ stupid ppl these days
marigold123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
So sorry this happened to you. I enjoyed this story. If you publish let us know! Good luck.
utopia1101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Best wishes. Kick some ass story-thieving ass. :)
Twi-Lin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I am so sorry someone sold your words. I wish you the best in publishing the story. Please get word out to the fandom so we can buy it. I really enjoyed reading your story.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Plagiarism sucks. I wish you luck.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow, this really sucks for us. I love thi story and now I'll never know the ending :( But I get why you're doing this, it seems more and more that people are stealing stories from authors and it's a damn shame for that to happen, given the amount of resources and time writing a story requires. They really do ruin it for everybody :(

So, let us know if you end up publising this story 'cause I really want to know what happens, lol... so good.

Good luck with everything ;)
CoffeeluvaNZ chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Well I will miss you and this story, but totally understand why have have had to take the stand you have.

It sucks that this has happened and not just because they are putting you in such a shitty position, thank you for sharing this story to this point and I wish you all the best with any future endeavors.
ForgottenDaughter chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
good luck
shabbyapple chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I has a sad face. But I COMPLETELY understand. I may even be able to help. :) Email me: ::tackles:: Plagiarizers suck.

Mwah!