Reviews for Let's Grow Old Together
head.chantal chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Well he was her fall back guy!
Lakota1172 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
:) Loved it Chase and Heidi forever!
writergirl99 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Wow. Sorry for the delay in reviewing. Another two great chapters.

I love the names you picked for the baby. They both called the baby Ben, making me think they both believe it to be a boy... What if it's a girl and they get used to calling the baby Ben? That would be interesting...

Keep up the great work!
bubbles799 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
An update already? That's awesome.

Like I said, I never even thought about Chase/Heidi. But I love it in this! They kind of melt together. Good thinking.

This was such a cute chapter. Ben and Ellie! LOL. Adorable.

Keep writing and I'll look forward to more from you soon
xxlaughingforeverxx chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
great story are you going to update it? please dont let Heidi lose the baby. . .
bubbles799 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Again, straight to the point. And you've left me waiting for more.

I'll admit, like it was mentioned in another review, I never really thought of Chase and Heidi before. And I don't know whether it will make me a shipper, I don't know who I'd ship yet! But if you hadn't of written this, I never would have thought about it.

Interested to see what else you'll do with this story. And with how you seem to like getting straight into the point, I am expecting big things for the next chapter!
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hmm... that's an interesting couple, never really thought about them much... and i'm still not 100% sure, but you've opened my mind up to them.

I really liked this, but, a piece of advice. I do not mean critisicim or anything. But try adding more detail to what your writing. What do you see? what do you hear? Where are they and how did they get there? It seemed to be alomst entirerly dialouge.

Really like this story, keep up the good work!
bubbles799 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow! Talk about getting straight into it!

There is still not that many Rescue Ops fiction out there; hopefully that will change soon! LOL. Might even have to consider writing one of my own.

Anyhow, I enjoyed the start of this and I am looking forward to an update very soon.