Reviews for Mud in Your Ear
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
great
Onari chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
"AN: Sometimes, you just gotta wallow in good old-fashioned H/C."

:) Hell yeah. Thanks for that!

L xx
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Love Muddy Sam! this is my favorite part.

“We’ll need to flush your ears a few times,” he said, scooping an arm under Sam’s and hoisting him to standing. “How’s your nose, can you breath?”

One of Sam’s giant hands flew to his face, covering his nose and mouth, eyes opening wide. “You are not picking my nose.”

Dean raised an eyebrow, faking a move towards the tweezers.

“I mean it, Dean,” Sam said as ferociously as he could with a nose packed so full of mud it sounded like he had the flu.

I laughed so hard I almost pee'd! This was even better after the excerpts from the booger book yesterday. LOVED IT!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
oh I am wallowing alright. In total happiness, cos that just made my whole day brighter. You are amazing, you just know how to write the h/c Sam and Dean, and especially sick Sam like no one else. I loved it. I loved the mud in the ear making him sick, it seemed like it really would do that, and Dean would react just that way too. PERFECT. Absolutely one of your best. Thanks for writing, as always, being so awesome.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
And wallowing in h/c is a wonderful way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon!

Muddy Sam...why is that concept so darn appealing? It also made me smile in light of this week's episode - I watched the end of The End thinking how difficult it must have been for the high-energy Mr. JP to keep Lucifer's white suit clean and wrinkle free!

And then you toss him in the mud. *hugs you*

I know the on-screen reconciliation has begun - and a big yay for that - but we need our fix of brother moments in the interim, so this story was just yummy!

Loved it.

Cheers, Sculls
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was a very enjoyable wallow! I was happy to join you in it :) Thanks for sharing!
ritsam chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Yes, we could really use some ol' h/c right now. God, I need them so badly. But...mud in the ear...awesome! Sammy Sammy Sammy... you're adorable even in mud suit. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Ritu.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh, YAY. I was jumping for joy reading this lovely dose of hurt/comfort! I loved every single bit of it. It's going in my favorites. :-)
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Snicker...

But - Sigh, Sam in the shower. Hm. I can recall drooling over that in other stories. Always enjoyable.
lostatc chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Well done as usual. Its nice to get a nice, solid story about brotherly interaction without the over drawn love-fest that writers seem to be into these days. Rare and hard to find but I knew with you I had a sure thing.

lostatc
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Good old-fashion works for me - all the time!

This was great! Really great!

Oh, thank you - most sincerely - thank you!

Loved every single word!

And, you used 'quagmire' - One of my favorite words!

I love the rain...I love Sam slathered in mud...the brother moments...the humor. And, I love you for taking your time and hard work to create such a wonderful piece!

Very creative and very original!

A giant, blinking neon (Purple) sign now hangs over my head - reads - HAPPY!

OH - so very happy!

Adore little tid-bit tossed in about when Sam was young...with an ear infection. Rounds out the story so nicely! It's so endearing to me, when an author references their younger days.

Thank you, Tra - a million stars - thank you,also to your beta reader and friends!

Karen.

PS: Drunken sailor - drunken Sammy...hm...yummy...planting seeds...seeds that will grow.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I'm so hoping the boys' relationship gets back to something resembling this in the show soon! That was so great! I do love to see Dean look after his little bro!

And I wondered how long it'd take you to get Sam stripped off and wandering around in a towel!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Congratulations for a totally original h/c situation (I think)! That was clever and sweet and fun. I especially love how Dean sacrifices his jacket and, well, Bobby's car for a muddy Sam, and how he's willing to do even a gross ear cleaning for his brother. Loved the Sammy-with-ear-infection memory, too.

Just one question-what's a neti pot? :
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*HUGE happy sigh* You always know just what I need. *hugs* Thanks!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
YAY Sam smells like a toilet :D :D This is lovely plobnrg grawesomeness. It's nice to have brothers with nothing to worry about except brothers. /sighs happily.

Five Impalas, freshly washed, lovingly detailed, all fixed and heading up the road towards your house.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »