Reviews for Mud in Your Ear
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This war so ah. Just what I needed on a dreary Saturday morning. I felt so bad for mud crusted Sammy but it was sure a great thing to picture. And Dean sure was awesome. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Vonnie
Phx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh I love it when you wallow in good old fashioned hurt and comfort. Especially when it is Sam in need of the comfort. And toss in some muddy Sam and showered Sam and you have a winner.

Awesome, my friend, totally awesome! But you already know that :P
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Heehee I wouldn't have minded hosing him down if it'd help? Sweet and funny thanks for sharing. Bev x
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Awesome story. Wow, gotta say how sorry I felt for Sam having mad packed in his ears so that he couldn't even hear Dean to know that his brother was there and trying to help...that had to have been very disconcerting. Dean was awesome in the way he took such wonderful care of Sam!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Good old h/c for the absolute win, I say! Especially when it's good old hurt!Sammy and comforting!Dean. :) Mud in your ears is a new one, and I can't say I'd want to share Sam's experience...but what a fun, lighthearted read! We defintiely needed that!
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
lol! i LOVE it! TOO funny! i can just see the bulb syringe! the 'dean gone daddy' is just TOO endearing. really enjoyed it!11
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw Awesomely done TraSan!

Makes me want to fic something!

:D
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
And you do it so well! What a perfectly perfect brother fic!

I hadn't realized that muddy Sam could be so much fun. Hehe Worried big brother Dean is always a plus, too. I just cleaned my own ears, so was very sympathetic for that process on Sam.

I really, really loved it. :)
carocali chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Mud is such a simple thing, and can be so fun. It was an odd coincidence that a Muddy Waters song was Mud in Your Ear! And SO very appropriate.

I love how you are able to just make a simple scene like getting a car out of a ditch into something so amazing, then serve up a possible answer to us on a platter:

“Sammy!” He shined the flashlight in the ditch, searching for any sign of his brother. There was no movement, no sign of life at all in the steep, water-filled, muddy trench. Sam had to be here, he couldn’t have just disappeared. Dean nearly groaned as the thought skimmed through his mind. They were Winchesters, of course Sam could have just disappeared. “Sammy!”

Great two seconds to sum of the life of a Winchester.

So glad you took the prompt and flew with it.

:D

Caroline
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
LOL, gotta love it! Awesome job!;)
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh, I enjoyed this! Lovely h/c with humour because the boys just can't help being funny! And big brother Dean is just too gorgeous...
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Awesome fic, so brotherly, just as they were before all the sh*t hit the fan demon/angle wise! Here's mud in your eye girl, and ears, nose, mouth and every other place! And thank goodness they were in an old Datsun of Bobby's, as Dean wouldn't have let Sam get back in the Impala the state he was in! Just gotta love muddy, dizzy and disorientated Sam doing the right amount of little brother protesting but letting Dean take care of him anyway, first tweezering the muck from his ears, then syringing it out! And beautiful brotherly moments thoughout. Perhaps Sam ought to take a crash course in car mechanics, if he could have popped that clutch he might not have been the one looking like the Creature from the Black Lagoon - there again perhaps not! And how did I know that that would be the film Dean would find on the TV!

A really great and entertaining read, loved it!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Here's mud in your ear! HEHE! Haven't used that one in years!

I like to wallow... wallowing is great fun, especially when you're wallowing with Sam and Dean.

Lovely fic my darling. I thoroughly enjoyed the image of Dean washing out Sam's ears... so sweet.

Thank you for this. It's made my day.

Kind regards,

ST x
Rachelly chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw! Muddy Sammy is love! This was a wonderful read...I loved the brothers as they used to be. Sammy being the little brother, a bit complainy and trusting completely in Dean to help him; Dean being completely himself, funny, yet very caring when it comes to Sam being in trouble or possibly hurt. I enjoyed the set up...a muddy pit, older bro forcing younger bro to do the grunt work and then instant angst! Perfect! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us! I needed a brotherly fix! Here's hoping we're heading this way in season 5!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
What a fun story to read.

You gave us a hurt Sam, but nothing major, (thank you) and a wonderful big brother Dean all worried and concerned.

I like how you wrote Dean when he asked Sam to get out and push, he felt a bit guilty, so wasn't trying to be mean or anything.

What a different idea, a mud covered Sam, not even able to hear Dean. Thanks for letting us know how Sam felt stuck in the ditch, hurt, not able to see or hear, but knew that Dean would come back for him.

I could just picture Dean's face as he looked for something to help Sam out of the ditch and than realized he could use his jacket.

Dean did a great job helping Sam back to the motel and getting him cleaned up.

Of course Dean would be lucky enough to find just the right movie on, so he could tease Sam...cute.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3