Reviews for Coraline and the Flower Thieves
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Beautiful ending! I loved the 'adrenaline rush' theme; it really came together at the end! Rather ingenious. Totally, completely, and happily Favorited.

Keep writing!

Ashe*
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Exllcnet fic here rememeber from deveint art
jiminxx chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh my good golly gosh. This is amazing! Finally a great Coraline fanfic that has a little bit of everything! Er, almost everything that is... lol. I'm so shocked (don't worry- it's in a good way!) that for once somebody was actually spot on with the characters and I mean SPOT ON :) I kept picturing this all happening in movie-form. This is pretty much exactly what I've been looking for! Usually most Coraline fics I find either have: A)too much drama/romance OR B)are just really badly written. Congrats on going above and beyond on meeting my standards XD
coraline5555 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wow this story was really good i love when coraline's parents find her after the cops come that part is really sweet love this story its AWESOME!
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
See, this sis a good example of how practical Coraline, and Wybie's relationship is, romantic or not. It just happens so naturally: Coraline (while still caring for him) gets Wybie mixed up in odd situatuins, giving him excitement in his life. And because he cares about her, he'll always go. They kick Sherlock Holmes and Wattson right off the map! This is going in my favorites!
Demonic Banshee chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was AWESOME!

You should really write more such stuf, I loved it! I guess this is the best Coraline Fic I read so far! You described it so good, I could imagine everything and all those little hints for WybiexCoraline were perfect, not to much, not to few.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
beaming chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OMFG that was awesomated! and don't forget adorable from all that fluff lol
AniutheCamowolf chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
great story! I loved it!
Nicktendo Squad chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Dude this SO goin' on my favs, it's so freakin' CUTE! D
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Awesome! Really great! This reminds me of how long MY Coraline fanfics are, you can go back and read them if you want! LOVE this story! :) :D