Reviews for Rock Paper Scissors
GunSniper64 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was so adorable! You got the characterization perfectly, but I must admit I look forward to possibly a second chapter...I want to see Robin go shopping with Star! Great story to read and really cute :)
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
LOL Wow, I love it! XD

I've only seen the first few (very few... o.O) episodes of Teen Titans, but I really love it and am a big fan of rab/star, too! 8D

I can TOTALLY see this happening in the actual series; brilliant! xDD
Spandy4Ever chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
"Begaffled?" Is that even a word? And I love how you kept Star in character. I'm a Robfire fan, too.
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hahaha I LOVED the end!
ChiroXIchi8000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
OMG are you sure this is your first TT fic? It looks like you've been writing them forever! Teen Titans is an awesome show!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hmm. The only problem I have with this is that Starfire seems to have a very short memory. Not so - she might not understand a lot of things, but she has a good memory, or else she wouldn't know how many atoms there is in one kilogram of oxygen.

Otherwise, very amusing and cute story, especially how Robin comes to Star's rescue every time...:D
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
XD Hilarious! God job!

I especially loved the "Jinx, you owe me a soda!" HAHA!

~Caraqueen
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was pretty good! Very amusing, and original. You did a good job keeping everyone in character. However, there was one problem I had:

"...well, I don't think you're that stupid."

Starfire is not stupid, she's just unaccustomed, as I think you already know. I don't think Raven is that much of a jerk to Starfire. Even if she seems like it, Raven isn't mean. Just cranky, I guess.

Otherwise, you did a great job!