Reviews for Fascination
HakuDei chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Holy shiz cakes, i almost started crying ;-; that was so amazing. I really do love your stories!
I-is-the-BLond-Bunny chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
ULTRA LOVE! :DD I have a thing for angst it seems. and Hidan and Kakuzu are pretty good at making an angsty pairing xD
Imag1nat1on chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I absolutely loved this!
It was so sad! And I was really touched by the words. You are very skilled at writing. I mean you discuss some heavy stuff here and succeeds to make the reader feel for the characters. Feel for their fate. And your choice of words are just spot on.

"It's ironic how their object of happiness is also the source of their pain."
This is so easy to relate to. Maybe thats why the text is so touching?

It kind of leaves me wanting more of this..
It's like I want some more descriptions of happenings (like that they are out on a mission or something), and where they are once again reminded of their fates and so on. And again touch the fact that they want to remain partners, but then they end up in situations where they are reminded of how much they want more than that. I kind of have a hard time explaining what I mean here :P

But I'm divided. I'm not sure this (actual events, illustrating the facts brought up in this chapter) would actually contribute more to your story. I think I might just be making up an excuse for you to write more, so that I will be able to read more about the characters and their feelings that you built up here. Maybe I'll just have to settle with this otherwise kind of, beautiful story.

Anyway, great story, you Should be proud of it! :). Keep up the good work :)
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very sad and quite realistic, believable, understandable, etc. It's also very sweet- despite their curse. Great Job
Anni x3 -1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love, very cute.

Very, very cool!

Greetings! Bye!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
very cool!_!
HoloXam chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wauw man. That was so awesome.
Hiroshige Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
...

That was beautiful. Absolutely fucking beautiful.

You used the wrong "They're, their, there" a few times, but other than that...it's WONDERFUL!

Touched meh to mah heart, man. -sniff-

~Niah
Gaara's Lovely Lady chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was really well-written. I liked how they both manage to overhear the other telling Pein that it isn't a relationship. I liked the last two lines a lot. It was a great story.
Bravenico chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You said that you felt "a little proud of yourself", well missy, you should feel A LOT proud because well, I found it awsome. I specially liked how you saw their relationship from a whole different point of view, and if this is what happens when you feel angsty, sorry but you should feel angsty more often, jaja. Can't wait for an update of TNM , I really want them to get together fast! XD
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hey there!

Not bad, not bad. It was too short for me to accurately comment on your writing style or give descriptive critique.

I did like how their inability to be together was conveyed.

I did like the oneshot, though I believe it was too small.

Good luck with your writing, and take care!

~Nutella