Reviews for Birds and the Bees
Shadowedkiss chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love this story! Your sex scenes are beautifully descriptive- I get lovely visuals each time I read it :)
Aurinko chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
An incredible, fantastic, and epic romantic love story, with some truly hot scenes. I really enjoyed reading this; J/7 is my favourite Voyager ship, mostly because I think they get on so well together (and their fights are always spectacular). I would have never imagined the scenario you put them in, but you played it out so well I nearly forgot how neatly it could all (and did) work out in the end. Thanks for sharing a great read.
Angel's Fallen Knight chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was a simply amazing fic, I can't believe I've only just come across it. But what a story, I've never been so drawn in by a story before. You really do have a gift for writing, and I do hope to see some more J/7 from you in the future!

Loved the child sub-plot, I've always loved the thought of Seven and Janeway having a baby together.

Well done on a great story!

Angel's Fallen Knight
laughtrackdeejay chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I really do love this story. You got the characters down to a pinch and that alone made it a great story. I've read it three times before I decided to submit a review and I gotta tell you that it was worth it. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story.
El Cadejo Negro chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
You're one incredible author. Thank you so much for writing this! It was a true pleasure to be able to enjoy your story. Definitely will read again.
GreenMeansGoAlready chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This story is a masterpiece. I loved it! There were a few times I forgot to breathe while reading your story. Please publish more! Thank you!
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
J/7 stories aren't always my favorites, but I give credit to anyone who can do such a long story, good for you.
autobot3000 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I loved that story. You wrote it so well. I can't wait for more of your stories in the future. :)
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3