Reviews for My Husband Is Going To Kill Me
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I just saw this, and I loved it! I even added it to my favorites. How did I NOT see it earlier!

She didn't really trip over a cart on the show, did she? That would be funny :). And did he really call Cath? I should watch the show again *sigh*
sillym3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So Grissom and so Sara, loved it:)
gsrlover1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really enjoyed this. It was light and humorous. This is the best type of GSR for me. I also wondered what the heck Sara was doing by getting involved in that - even though it couldn't really be avoided. I was disappointed they didn't even have a one way phone call from Grissom during those two episodes. Haven't heard that Billy signed on for any shows this year, but hope he and Sara have some quality time on the show - with absolutely no marriage problems. I read something once about that. Long Live Happy GSR! How about some more chapters?
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Funny! So no floater now! (Can't on a sprain!) Thanks!
gsrfan34 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was great! Very funny.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Great, just great! And how Grissomy for him to phone-in a decomp for his foolish wife, LOL! Truly enjoyable and well-written
RAINHA chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
hola

felicidades. muy lindo y muy dulce, ya se necesitaba
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
It's cute. Thank you so much.
My Kate chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this was a totally enjoyable, and in a quirky way, believable story... :) ...and I shared Sara's expectation that her phone would be ringing at the end...this one brought a smile to my face, thinking "to be loved that much"...thanks for writing this new favorite...great story...
Loretta the Contessa chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
great story. you could see that phone call actually happening
feakinlove chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Cute! The first thing I thought when she was out there getting shot at was that Grissom is going to be pissed.

Thank you!
edge15684 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
it was very good.
Billyjorja chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Enjoyed it. Have not seen the episode as we don't get it until next year in the UK.
nicky j chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved it. I remember thinking after I watched the shoot out that Grissom would just freak out if/when Sara told him about it. You captured it perfectly. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it.