Reviews for Goodbye My Friend
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Why?! Why did 2 die! It's so depressing!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
D:
aw man that was so sad and touching. unfortunately i was not listening to the song. maybe later XD great awesome story! it broke many hearts im sure XD
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I liked this a lot, for the most part, but I think 1 did actually feel genuine regret. It's easy to say that it was for the best when the victim isn't around, but when the consequences of your actions are there, staring you in the face, I think anyone in their right mind would want to hide and cry.

I mean, did you see his expression when he was watching from afar in that scene? Did you?
madammelody chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I really...*sob* liked it...*sob* You did a...*sob* great...great...*curls up and cries*
SensiblyScrewy chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I like! And I hope your calves feel better. Good job. ;)_
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This was beautiful... your effort was more then worth it... wow. *cries* ...i just want to hug all of them. 5 and 9 especially. poor 9... he's beating himself up so much..

nicely done.
imaginary w3rewolvez chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*sob* I have no words for this... GREAT
elainexe chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
;_; Their tears just transfer over to us instead huh.
IcyUmbreon chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
DAMN YOU. ;_;

There's not all that much that makes me tear up, but you somehow succeeded...
Majorkami chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I need to go curl up in bed and cry now. Well done.
stitchpunk-00x5forever chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
oh my god that was a very sad story, i cried while reading it. Your a really good writer too. :) love the 2/5 pairing in there
CherrySkye25 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
;_; *points to fic with shaking finger* SAD! *runs into closet to cry* its written well, made me cry ;_;