Reviews for After the Rain
brynja.h.jonsdottir chapter 11 . 2/26
Lovely story. Hope there will be more at some point.
Mcbenzy chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Oooooh, this is such an amazingly lovely fic! You've balanced everything so well: the characters, the sweetness, the humour... The interactions between Peter and Assumpta are particularly good. I laughed at Brian's "and that you're not doing it in my house". I can't wait for more!
BlessedReverie chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I'm loving this story, I hope there's more to come!
Alexiah Rose chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Yay! I'm so happy that there's more of this :D
It's great. The first impressions conversation is extremely cute :)
LondonMuse chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Nice way to pick it back up! Cant wait for the next chapter...
Juliette101 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
glad to see you're still alive :) keep em coming :)
Nomad1 chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Just discovered this story and thoroughly enjoyed reading what you've got written of it so far. I hope you get the chance to come back and continue it some day, you have such a good grasp of the characters. Thanks for a great read!
JeSouhaite1013 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Excellent, can't wait for more!
robotprospektr chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
I have thoroughly enjoyed After the Rain up to this point. I recently discovered Ballykissangel on Netflix and knew I couldn't get over the grief of Season 3 without a little help from some alternate ending fanfiction. Yours is especially well done, and the characters true to form. Please post more soon!
Philthefeet chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
Wow! Now that's heading in a nice direction! I just can't help but imagine exactly what Assumpta will be doing with him when she does get him home! But I guess you'd have to change the rating if you went where my mind is going now!

Thanks!
potplant chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
ooh, dying to know what happens next. Hoping for some lovely reprise of soaked Peter and blue van, but wait and see. And I loved the Carmel Power/Kathleen standoff - the less-than-irresistible force meeting the totally-immovable object, who is immovably suppressing her wishes to gossip in exactly the way the "Enquirer" would most relish.
Juliette101 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
u'd better not kill peter
AngieK of Gallifrey chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
I'm so glad to see another chapter up! BallyK fixes are few and far between nowadays, but it makes my day when there is one. Thanks for keeping this great story going!
rosefg chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
This is a beautiful story! I am sorry to have only discovered it just now - it's lovely, the characterisations are perfect and the humour is fantastic. I feel like I'm back in BallyK all over again. Please do continue it :)
Sarah7293 chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
A really great story; I love the style.

Only one request...

Can you go back to 1998 and direct BallyK?