Reviews for After the Rain
AngieK of Gallifrey chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Oh, things might be getting a little messy for our fave couple with the nosey journo poking around. Can't wait to see how that plays out! Very cute moment with Assumnpta contemplating Peter's hair, charmingly smitten.
ferndoyle chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
What a nice surprise to discover a new chapter! I love the way you're writing Michael and the tone in the phone call scene is wonderfully done. Can't wait to see what happens next!
superwoman1015 chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I did enjoy reading what you had written. I am curious as to what the, I'm guessing reporter, is going to do when she finds out that there really is a scandal going on in Ballyk. Can't wait to see more.
stormy52 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This story, is by far one of my favorites of the fan fiction genre. Like many others, the ending of the third series of Ballykissangel was not at all satisfying and left me wanting much more. "After the Rain" fits perfectly into the story line, including still leaving room for the characters of Peter and Assumpta to leave the village. Hoping that you are not done and that there will be more chapters coming up.
MeadeBallyK chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
You keep writen and I'll keep the writing and the characters...Thanks
ferndoyle chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Hurray! A new chapter! I love "Peking Ducks R Us"!
ferndoyle chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I was just enjoying re-reading your story thus far. I particularly like the way you write Father Mac in this chapter. Nicely done - I hope there's more to come!
beckyhwy chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Great story so far, I hope you will continue it!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3