Reviews for Falling for Plan B
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Love this story! So surprised Hikaru had a kid, the entire plot was unexpected. The begin to end was perfect
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I feel bad for Kaoru, but i'm so happy that they are together at the end
akirak chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
awwwwwwwwww! so cute i love it :3
but i still feel bad for Kaoru since Hikaru had a kid with another person but i still love how they are like a family :D
ToScreamAtTheRain chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!wait, sorry that didnt come out right...

This story is purely amazing on how it showed the after math of the to mention completely hot - ,also I absolutely adore how they both inevitably stayed

-Hika's son seems SO adorable!
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Sorry, but I've got a question 2 ask... if that kid is Hikaru's son.. then doesn't that mean that he had sex with a girl? wait what... *scratched head* gomen ne I didn't read everything cause I was like 'BORING' not dat ur story is bad, it's just that I'm an impatient 11 year old who hates reading paragraphs like how you made them...

Sorryyyyyy :'( So.. could you reply back and tell me what's going on O.O *points at earlier messages* :D
Crysenthia chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Is it over? OH NO, DON'T TELL ME THAT IT'S OVER! *bawling for mixed reasons* It was such a good story, beautifully written! I want more! But I think it might be a good call to end it here. WOW that was incredible! Love and Cuddles /C
your spring fan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i don't know how to critisize this i won't and i wouldn't want to! _ i luv this story ... even if it were to be the first version. i luved it, so keep writing! :) keep writing other fics o plz yay
Rayne Marie chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
You're words are beyond powerful, and you story had that air of mystery that's just there, the kind that's damn near impossible to get right, At the end, I was about to break down bawling and add to the party, I can never resist crying when something like that appears. Your story, however, was not like the normal ones. It kept me wanting to know more, even after all was explained. It's not something easy to describe, but this fic was astounding, to say the least. I'm off to check out you other fics now! 3
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aww beautiful! Hikaru, Kaoru and Mamoru, the perfect little family! What does the name 'Mamoru' mean, do you know? I love this and I hope that Hikaru and Kaoru get to stay together, Kaoru had better not leave again! Great fic, I enjoyed it.
sunshine chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was so sad, yet so lovely. When i first realized there was a son, i was pissed off, but as Kaoru's thoughts progressed, i came to accept it, like Kaoru did. Wondeful job
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great story! It's a litte sad at some parts, at least for me it is. I like it. And I'll pray _
SuikaChan555 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
WoW! :'3 This so amazing! You nearly had me crying again x3 There's so much drama in this fanfic, I love it! And Mamoru is such a cute kiddo x3 *cuddles him* Geez there should be some new series of OHSHC: OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB - รก la Infamous Caichie ;D I bet there would be a lot more twincest w (Because I would love to see the twins doing what you write in the anime *w* *nosebleed*)Great work! *glomps you* and... nice smut 3

PS: I pray for the people everyday... I feel so bad for them knowing that something terrible happens to all those people with or without a family and not being able do be there and help :(
Voidance chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
... Wow... (Awestruck). This fic has made me completely speechless. I'm sorry that I'm a little... slow, but fics like yours are so difficult to review. Mostly because I can't find an exact word to describe the beauty of the story.

You really have a way with words. What most of the authors find annoying during their process of creating a story, in my opinion, is the repetition of themselves. But your wise use of words (See? I'm repeating myself) managed to cross the problem out without interupting the smooth flow of the fic, and this is where I have to say that I absolutely admire you.

And about the plot? I don't see why you call it a PWP story. If this is the definition of a Plot-what-plot, then perhaps I'll strike my thick head and just go read each and everyone of them. The emotions of the characters feel real to me, as if reaching out a hand would make me be able to touch them, to grab them and hold them close. I especially adore your Kaoru in this fic, the kind boy who didn't have the heart to hate the person who had taken his love away. The interactions between him and Mamoru was so sweet, and so tender that it completely erased the irritation for OCs I've always held. I just went "aw" for a good period of fifteen minutes when the kid called him "Kaoru-oto-san", and my father just stared at me like he was staring at a stupid idiot... (But again, that might be true...). And, I was a bit surprised when I read this sentence:

[I dearly regret he is my brother]

Why? Because I've been thinking the same thing lately too, and I was even going to write something that involve it. But now you've got it in your story first... (sobs). But it's fine, since this is such an amazing piece.

Please write more in the future.
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, I definitely think that this is one of the best HikaruxKaoru fics I've ever read, since the emotion was captured well, and the plot was just AWESOME. I think the varying usages of vocabulary (and big words) was very, very impressive.

I have a secret obsession with future-Ouran fics, especially those involving the Hitachiin twins. I have to say that I'm glad you didn't use the Chinese themed version, because I personally just don't really think that Ouran and emperors are very compatible...well, I know that I would've read and loved the story just as much if it were Chinese-themed, but this way seems more natural, wouldn't you say? :D

But anyway, thanks for writing such a remarkable story. I really love it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh. my. God. I would say that this was perfect. Honestly, I really fell in love with this. This is... so beatiful and amazing. Once again, I want to apologize for writing such lame reviews... I know you deserve better. (I've always admired liquidity for her fics AND reviews. They're so amazing.)I also hope that you don't dislike me, haha. But still - this was really amazing. And I'm glad you're okay. :c