Reviews for Pride
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
SHASSIE! Ladies and gentlmen, one of the only few couples that can pull off sweet and sour. Pineapple and peaches, or what ever fruit you can put lassie as. Loved it!
kinkylittlered chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Loved this! I love the slight angst and the dialogue.
Llamachick chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
super duperest! don't forget to mark it complete!
Wildfire2 chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
I loved this story. I loved how Lassie saw a shrink how Shawn reacted to Lassie EVERYTHING. I loved that you allowed Shawn a little wumpage but you didn't go overboard. It was great!

Wildfire
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
I really loved this story. I think it's very well paced, and I think the characterization is pretty spot-on. I really enjoyed Dr. Marlow and thought she was a very fun addition to the story. I particularly liked your Jules, even though we didn't get to see a lot of her. Between her demanding Lassiter go get breakfast for himself & Shawn and sharing the news with Chief, I just loved her. This is a wonderful story and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for sharing.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
Fabulous! I loved it :-)
Waruitenshi chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! That's so sweet!
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
This was a fantastic story! I wish there was more though, I was sad when it was finished. But, anyways thank you for the wonderful story!

Inu-Ice-Dragon
libco chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
This is the sweetest story without being overly fluffy.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
That was amazing.
Morange chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Fabulous story, And yeah, I think that would be Lassy's first thought.
ohyep chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
:D MST3K? 3

p.s. i do QUITE LIKE THIS pip pip tut tut.
Senaki Mira chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
O_O

You little tease. But I still love ya for this.

Enough said.
Senaki Mira chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ahahahaha! I guess I'm gonna be jummping into the Psych slash bandwagon. This looks way too good to ignore!

'An image that Lassiter had not even known he was capable of picturing flashed through his mind, and he started coughing to cover up his embarrassment.

"Okay, not so big on the bananas. Or is it the nuts?"'

*facepalm* Shawn. *gets into a giggling fit* Why? WHY? X)

'"Why would he have a gun if he wasn't planning to shoot anyone?"

"Protection," Lassiter snapped.

"Protection, hm, I thought married couples didn't need to use that."'

ROFL! Oh man, I thought I laughed hard on that LAST quote. Oh geez, I couldn't stop for a few minutes. XD

Anyway, this looks amazing so far. Now, I will read more. :D
Ranchan90 chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
So, this story? Epic win. You took time to develop the relationship between Shawn and Lassiter. You didn't ignore the supporting characters. You had Shawn and Lassiter's personalities spot-on. You had a real plot (with a pretty good mystery) in addition to the relationship drama. So many fics are rushed, with the author just wanting to write about the relationship and ignore everything else, but not this one. And for a multi-chap fic, you really didn't lose focus or leave loose ends - it all tied together very nicely for a really sweet, happy ending. All in all, this was definitely one of the best Shassie fics I've read. You should definitely write some more (*hint hint*). Great job! :D