Reviews for A Time for Every Purpose
celajwhitney chapter 34 . 9/20
that mutt Jacob is lucky that Emmett didn't kill him.
celajwhitney chapter 31 . 9/20
you are a married woman Bella, kick her skinny ass out the door!
celajwhitney chapter 29 . 9/20
poor little Jessica and Lauren, they are both so jealous they turned green. Alice needs to mind her own business and stay out of other peoples closets!
celajwhitney chapter 25 . 9/20
Aro is really an asshole for letting this happen. does he do this to all the visitors, subject them to things like this because he's curious?
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 9/20
Jasper is such a sweetheart, I love the stories where she marries him.
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 9/20
hmpf, Paul sure screwed up.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 9/20
Jacob is not going to stop, is he? he's to stupid to know when he's lost.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 9/20
Jacob is such a little punk! what the hell is wrong with him, he knows she doesn't want him!
campyrs52 chapter 46 . 8/7
Great story! I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you!
Michelle Law chapter 14 . 6/7
I don't think I have encountered this exact premise before. You'd think that since Edward doesn't run away after the party, things would be bunny proxy for the lovebirds. WRONG! Danger magnet strikes again. Good story, by the way!
I hate it when Bella acts so childish about people buying stuff for her. She should show some appreciation and learn to just say thank you.
When she gets upset about people buying for her she appears as childish and ungrateful.
Are writers trying to paint Bella in a beautiful light that makes her look like a good selfless person because she doesn't care about money or about the latest fashion in clothes or having the most flashy expensive car or a expensive phone and computer?
Because if that is your goal as a writer you are failing to make Bella look good.
Because you make her come across as childish and ungrateful.

You can show a character is sweet, kind and not vain and not selfish or snobby or greedy and still make them show some gratitude towards others when they give that person gifts. And just because a person is not vain doesn't mean that they think they are ugly
Honestly I didn't even act like that when ai was a kid let alone when I was actually 18 years old.
I got married when I was 19 and I've been with my husband for 17 years now and never once have I behaved so childishly and came off so ungratful when somebody did something nice for me.
Now if I was given a really expensive gift I would thank that person but I would have also told them that they didn't have to do that, but still I appreciate it and the thought.
But I'm truly thankful for anything anybody gets me.
It also shows good manners.
You Bella seriously needs to grow up and adopt better manners.
She is getting on my nerves.
she's so mean and petty and childish
Guest chapter 43 . 2/11/2021
FUCK OFF BASTARDS! If you think this is acceptable behavior, I would make sure you had nothing to use for sex ever again.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/11/2021
You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2021
This whole marriage in Vegas thing is beyond stupid. This writer is a retard.
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »