Reviews for A Time for Every Purpose
Frankie09 chapter 38 . 5/1
Great story- read through chapter 46.
Autumn chapter 46 . 2/21
This was amazing...omg...like girl/boy you can write...don't stop writing...like this story was simply amazing...could have used a little more lemons in it or smut...keep writing...follow me on Wattpad americanauthor22 if you can..thanks
Janie83 chapter 46 . 1/19
I stumbled across your story accidentally and it was absolutely amazing. Much better than the original books where I couldn't stand Bella, especially in Eclipse. And I'm really happy you didn't include the love triangle between B&E&J, and also that there was no baby. Thank you for writing it!
Nataly29 chapter 46 . 1/18
What a beautiful story, thank you so much!
I found it reading "seeing Bella"
I am glad I give it a shot :)
KB-94 chapter 46 . 10/25/2016
Not as much lemon detail as I'd hoped but still a very enjoyable story. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
KB-94 chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
Definitely interesting so far. I'm looking forward to where you take it. I like your writing style as well.

There was a POV change mid way through without warning which was annoying though. It took me a paragraph to figure out that it wasn't Jasper any more. I'm hoping not all the chapters are like that. I hate having to figure that stuff out. It should be made explicit for the reader. Put in a page break or write EPOV before the next chapter starts.
6Abandoned-bicycle9 chapter 46 . 9/14/2016
Great work!
I'm sure you know it's extremely difficult to find good canon Twilight fanfictions, but yours is amazing. This plot was tremendously heart-warming, and it's a very well written story . Thank you so much for sharing! Don't stop writing :)

Sincerely
~Abandoned_bicycle
Guest chapter 46 . 8/31/2016
What a great story. I'm so glad I discovered this a few days ago-I wasn't able to quit reading it.
O2Shea chapter 38 . 8/17/2016
Love it! You totally have me again! Renee is perfect & the denouement at the end of the chapter is priceless.
O2Shea chapter 33 . 8/15/2016
LOVED this chapter! Sharp, audacious, perfect. Yay, Emmett! You wrote him soooo well!
O2Shea chapter 26 . 8/14/2016
Absolutely incredible! (By the way, I guessed that Alice dreamed up her 'vision'... but I'm good at such things.) The concept was still brilliant. And I liked it so much better than the sequence in BD2! Congrats to you & your beta... Caius was dead on, as were the rest of the Volturi. Well done!
O2Shea chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
Really great job here! You're showing Jasper at his best in more than one way. I LOVE it!
O2Shea chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
Very cool lead in to the holidays!
O2Shea chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
REALLY loved this chapter! Especially liked the last couple of sentences...
O2Shea chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Wow. Bringing in the big guns early! Lead on...
1,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »